I had an amazing Sunday.

Barrel of Jack Daniels!

do you own a house?

if not this plus that 8k credit would be a great way to jump in the game.

How about a house made of full Bud light cans?

Congrats - pay off some loans if you have any - school and mortgage?

why pay off 2 low interest loans that get you tax deductions?

would be better off for CC bills or invested for a reserve cash fund.

No real reason to pay off either of those debts if he has either. They are both tax deductible. Pay off any consumer debt is what I think you were thinking.

EDIT: I am teh slowness.

Was this at a bar on Elmwood (wont say the name)? I’ve done it every year but i was told it was cancelled this year.

pics or BAN!!!

Gotta get that brown paper bag money

Good for you. I would book a cruise right away, then bank the rest of the money.

No it was in NT.

I really have absolutely no debt besides my truck, which is a zero interest loan, so it doesnt make sense to pay it off quickly.

I have been thinking about what to do with the money, and I must be spoiled cause I can’t think of something that I want.

Just got home from a vacation.

It’s either going to the truck or a Can Am Renegade.

This post is for Joe or anybody else that knows a lot about banking.

I recieved 23k (after taxes) from my former employer and have since taken quite a bit of that out in cash. Could I put this new money back into my savings and say it was from my ex-employer?

The problem of that is, if you ever got audited they would want to know where that “12k” went to, and how you got it back.

I took it out to roll around in it then put it back?

Just deposit it slowly?

Your best bet so as to not get flagged is to deposit it consistently in a routine. Preferably at a couple different banks. Say $600 every Friday for 20 weeks. In the meantime, live off of it. Also if you have HSBC I would use the ATM deposit, no tellers to flag you for always having gangsta stacks.

meh, when i was selling my old car, lots of car parts, then buying my new car, and welder (5k welder, not a HF one)… they never marked me as suspicious, but then again I’ve been going there for the last year every friday to deposit a check… fucking no direct deposit offered at my work.

so i would go in, deposit 400, come back 2 hours later, deposit 4k more, come back the next day, take out 4k, then go in and deposit 3k, then took out 5k… never even asked any questions o.O
Figured I would have at least got asked something, but never bothered.
Guess I must have been doing too small of deposits/withdrawls ;d

was with BoA

some guy at work won 20k…

stupid 1k squares… i could never outlay that much $$ on blind luck like that

why not just hang ont othe cash in a safe in your house VS a bank??

Shouldnt be banks be thankful for your business instead of flagging suspicious deposits?