I hate cars......

sucks. huge. nuts.

Oh, and IMO, I know it wont be “as fun” as a turbo car, but if you were to keep it. I’d sell everything off and do a ported 20B, NA.

ah! this is super awful news. with such an extensive build and such a careful/anal dude it makes it just that much worse. :frowning:

wow, def one of the nicest cars around

sorry to hear jay :frowning:

sorry to hear jay :frowning:

i can get u a very low milage lsx/t56 swap for a good price

:frowning:

OT: brian your house is cursed… ken is going to go crazy

yea i haven’t really made any decisions yet with what i’m going to do with it… probably this weekend i’ll start tearing into it, but at this point i’m pretty certain its gone. then will come major decision time on what to do with it

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:11,topic:29655"”]

now i have no idea where to even go from here

[/quote]

LS1. There was a really nice one at Carlisle this past weekend, I’d love to take that for a spin.

ok. everyone that is saying for him to do an LS1 (i know i made a joke in another thread), but, seriously, 70% of the mods on this car are not transferable to an LS1 swap. The beauty of the car, to me, is the arrangement of the cooling apparatuses (rad/oil coolers/VMIC). These would all need to be reconfigured. I think other mods he has like transmission and clutch and manifolds and all that other shit would need to go, all the custom hardpiping that he paid big money for is all wasted.

The only thing that should conceivably go into this car is another rotary.

oh yea i forgot to mention… like kyle said, no ls1, so stop suggesting it :stuck_out_tongue:

edit thanks newman haha

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:70,topic:29655"”]

oh yea i forgot to mention… like kyle said, no ls1, so stop suggesting it :stuck_out_tongue:

edit thanks newman haha

[/quote]

RB swap??? Or 2JZ

ouch Jay sorry to hear. If you need any help from my end just let me know.

I hate hearing about bad stuff happening to good people.

I’m sorry.

:cry: we can make a come-back together next year… ? worst timing possible for shit like this. sorry to hear it.

Sorry to hear Jay, I know the feeling. You know right away, then doubt it for a second, and then realize it’s true. But hey, that’s the chance you take with that engine. Let me know if you need some help, I’ve been there a few times :wink:

X…

Now you can join the “club” TEAM BLOWN ENGINES! :smiley:

stop crying like a baby. wipe your tears, pull your motor and rebuild it. end of story !

[quote=“Xander,post:75,topic:29655"”]

Now you can join the “club” TEAM BLOWN ENGINES! :smiley:

[/quote]

yes welcome to the club

i’ve been in that club already LOL just not with this car :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to hear, Good luck with the new build.

:tdown: sorry to hear man…

there’s still a VG30DE in town looking for somebody to build it…