I hate fawking cars.trucks

What a fucking day.

1st. I was moving the 1949 pickup/trying to. and the fucking carb started leaking and did a flash fire and got it out.

2nd. cavalier’s driver door wouldnt shut, fixed that, then fucking sunroof wouldnt open fixed that.

3rd. had a oil pressure problem on my truck, where it would drop to 0-5 psi when i would stop hard. tried a gauge off motor seeing if it was line or gauge. wasnt that. checked other things. nope. couldnt figure the problem out.
Finally someguy that builds bigblocks told me my oil pickup could have came off in oil pan. so i drained the oil and tapped on pan. sounded like something was laying in the pan. so i struck a small magnet pickup in the drain hole with a small led and sure enough thats what happend.

Now. it only takes a few mins to put the pickup back on.
getting the oil pan off if gonna take fucking forever.
I cant slide pan back cause tranny is in the way, i can tilt pan cause motor is to tight to everything. so basicly. i need to pull tranny, unbolt motor lift it up a few inches to get the pan out. FUCKING ARGG!! /rant

yuk. sounds like you need to buy a import.lol i kid i kid. I have to drop my whole subframe to remove my oil pan, and installing my exhaust manifold took me 3hrs and uninstallation also takes about 3hrs. I feel your pain.

lol, not easy maintaining 23958729486 toys, is it? :smiley:

tack weld the pick up tube :gotme:

Sounds like you got that shit under control.

Since youre sick of your shit, you can help yourself get over it by powdercoating my gixxer rims later this week :smiley: Ill call you tomorrow holmes, i need to get this shiz done.