I hate NY

[vent]
@##$^#$^ GOT ANOTHER GOD DAMNED FUCKING TICKET ON THE TERCEL FOR IT BEING PARKED ONE HOUR AFTER THEY SWITCHED THE GOD DAMNED SIDES. READY TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE. 4TH TICKET IN 3 WEEKS FOR STUPID SHIT AS IF THEY DON’T GET ENOUGH OF MY FUCKING MONEY NOW THEY TAKE EVEN MORE. AND IT’S IN BUFFALO NEAR A DEAD END SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK. NOT LIKE EVERYONE CAN LIVE THEY LIVES HOW THEY WANT AND BE HOME RIGHT AT FOUR FUCKING PM SO I CAN SWITCH SIDES.
[/vent]

Okay done venting I can’t take this fucking BS.

what street?

welcome to the city lol.

Heath St. not like it matters. NY needs to die.

just park in the middle. then you’d never be on the wrong side. :tup:

I’ve had that happen to me before too. Its so annoying and pointless. Just another tactic to pull money into the city.

i cant picture you flipping out. this is a little redicoulous. my father always told me thing happend in threes so maybe ur good to go and your bad luck is done

My buddys live on heath, i have had 2 there. City sux0rs

uhh…

don’t ever, ever, ever, move to NYC

Newman (not Lotus Emo Newman, I mean the one on Seinfeld) illustrated this point perfectly! :tup: lol

hahahahhahha thats great!

I like your thinking. :tup:

classic…i like that.

Sucks dude …i have Court on Wed. Tix blow, maybe i shouldnt park in places im not suppose to. :slight_smile:

How much is your parking ticket? I guarantee my parking ticket in NYC is 10x that.

Buffalo cops seem to be sucking ass lately - I got a ticket on my way home from my appointment with an Insurance Adjuster, like I would drive that busted ass car any more than I need to.

Not the money that is bugging me, just that I’m getting a steady stream of tickets. I have a full buffet to choose from:

-Red light
-No front plate while parked
-Speeding (10 over)
-Wrong side of the street

All in two weeks :tdown:

hahaha ive been having the same things happen to me. except this is all on richmond street.

Within the first 2 months of having my car back on the road, I got:
No Exhaust
No Inspection
Speeding (+16)
No Inspection
Speeding (+19)
No Inspection

Fixed the exhaust, but not the inspection, so I just got another one of those the other day…

Nice :tup: