I hate UPS!

Billy’s so gay his ass is like throwing a hot dog down a hall way, might as well keep it in the family use a sahlens plz.

On a related note, I ordered some photography equipment from Amazon and it was to be delivered by UPS yesterday. Had to sign for it but missed the delivery.

So I went to the sorting facility last night to pick it up… And after an hour and a half of waiting while they looked, they couldn’t find it and I left without it. They’re supposed to call me this morning to let me know that the overnight guys found it. I’m going there at noon to pick it up.

If they haven’t found it by noon it’s time to file a claim correct? How does one do that?

my head hurts…

hahhaa

They are fucking with you because you are a nerd.

so call ups and bitch to get some money back. THEN post the results of that call.

Did you really just need to post that?

I’m stuck in my garage waiting for a Worldpac delivery of calipers, rotors and pads for my Volvo.

There. Took 2 trips to the sorting facility, but wifey’s got her camera. :tup:

no one fucking cares that you cant play halo for another 24 hours.

I have a simple goal of not EVER playing halo 3.

Does it piss you off right now that I have the UPS guy sitting here waiting for me to sign something while i make this post?

^^^
If he had a better grasp of the english language it probably would.

As it is right now he has no idea what you are talking about.

:picard:

wtf people, lol at the spoofs

I find this very funny, I work at UPS and happen to work in the “outbound” air packages. Cant do much for ya. And I cant say ive seen any Halo 3 packages around, shoulda joined the rest of the crazy ppl that find it fun to wait outside best buy for something they can go pick up the next morning.LAWLS.

FUCK I HATE HALO 3…