i hate

ed rendell!!!

what a douchebag

now he wants to audit transit spending in pittsburgh and philly… he’s trying to push to increase pricing on new tires for commuters, trying to raise the rental cost of rental cars and whatever… and the kicker, raise the emissions sticker price $2.

he also wants to audit everyone’s job within the interstate transit system… so be prepared for lay offs.

what a fuck… i really wish he’d stop fucking over this state.

:madfawk: :down:

you at least think they would fix the roads with all the money they steal from us.

Its OK, tell us how you really feel… :grouphug:

he suxors … no one agrees? :sadwavey:

yes,

In another PA fucked up canidates discussion, has anyone heard who may possibly running for smurphy’s spot?

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

this town is going to shit.

cars are bad, walk to work! Serisouly though as if our state isnt anal enough about auto related matters, this just gonna hurt our city even more.

"Rendell added a new wrinkle: a one-year moratorium on a plan to boost fees on motorists to provide about $110 million for transit. The legislation proposed by Rep. Dwight Evans, D-Philadelphia, would raise fees on new tires from $1 to $3, increase from $2 to $4 the tax paid on car rentals, institute a new $2 vehicle emission inspection fee and boost the cost of obtaining a copy of a driver’s record from $5 to $12. "

“Rendell said gas prices at the pump are 25 cents per gallon higher than last year. Moreover, he said, the gas tax was just increased by almost 4 cents per gallon. That occurred Jan. 1 through an automatic adjustment made annually on the oil franchise tax, collected from suppliers at the wholesale level. The tax boost means $270 million in additional funds for state highways, Rendell said. The state gas tax is now 30 cents per gallon.”

:rolleyes:

damn treehugger :kekegay:

fuck him !!! he wan’ts to put a new tax on tire … that is ok yens all can come and get them from me…i don’t charge taxes on that stuff …

FUCK DEMOCRATS, liberal douches
Rendell - democrat
Tom Murphy - democrat

see a trend here

so that $2 tire tax is really gonna break your bank? The roads in PA are total shit. They really need to do something about it… :dunno:

Like do some research into what are the best materials to use, and the proper techniques for construction. Maybe admit that they don’t know what they’re doing and ask someone else. One word (or maybe two) - Superpave.

it won’t break my bank… but it’ll piss off the consumers… i mean for chist’s sake… i pay 200 a month to park in this fucking town… i pay a raised occupational tax because i work in this town… i’m about to pay a fucking commuter tax because i don’t live withint 6 blocks of my job… and now they want MORE money for the roads? meanwhile, i haven’t seen one fucking truck on the streets fixing shit… granted it’s winter and what have you… but it’s total bullshit… and when it was snowing, this shithole of a town only threw down salt once, the rest it was fucking cinders from the rivers :rolleyes: now there are more potholes in this town than ever before. i hate rendell.

the solution isn’t to continue to charge the people of the town in taxes.

and i do go through tires… figure i buy 10 - 12 a year… so theres another 20 - 25 for no good reason… and emissions is another 2 :rolleyes: … it’s already one of the highest in the country… fuck him

a good solution would be to make all the poeple in county’s like fayette and butler that don’t pay shit for emissions to start… i mean neighbors can live like 1 mile from eachother and one has to get emissions and one doesnt… wtf? this state is nothing but fucked up from his ass

and don’t get me started on murphy :rolleyes:

You can’t tax anything into prosperity. Period. City, state, no matter. PA is really in the shitter on this account, no doubt about it. 45th out of 50 I saw recently in a poll. I forget how the poll was phrased, “tax livability” or something along htose lines.

“Taxation without representation” was the major impetus of the American Revolutionary War. Do you feel represented?

edit: this town is shit and will continue to be shit for a long time.
Taxes keep going up, but nothing good is ever done with the money. I’ve been trying to leave this shithole for 5 years now and I think the wife is finally realizing that I was right.

this is the exact reason im looking for houises/land in washington county!

allgeheny :nuts:

if i didn’t get paid $20k+ more to work downtown, i’d still be out in the sticks … westmoreland co. > allegheny co.

there are only three jobs that are left in the city… and anyone who works in the city will know this to be fact.

1. gov. jobs
  2. legal jobs
  3. ppl trying to sell stuff to legal firms

ever been in the city on columbus day? it’s a ghost town, why? bc 2 of those three jobs are off on stupid holidays. :scared:

I worked Downtown for 2 years and hated every minute. Now I work in East Liberty and still get stuck with the $52 tax, but I don’t have to deal with the parking issue. God damn Pittsburgh sucks.