I heard my Integra is out racing....

So, I get a call and like 100 texts Friday night, tellin me my old Integra was at the lot.
I also Heard he was tryin to race with it?

Anyone see any of the races? or talk to this kid?

Apairently He didnt listen to me about the CEL! I explained this all to him the day I dropped off the car.
The CEL comes on when you let it IDLE for too long. Because of the cams, its a little lumpy at idle, which confuses the OEM OBD2 Computer. It THINKS its Misfiring… but its really not.
Ive gotten like 3 phonecalls from friends of mine who apairently know this kid, asking me what I did to it before I sold it and Why is it misfiring… :wtf

If any of you were buying a car, wouldnt you listen to what the old owner had to say, if they were explaining about the engine modifications?

o well, whatever

Just wondering if anyone else talked to him, or saw any of the races, or maybe have them on tape. etc.

yeah i think i saw some kid with a green dc2 across the street from where i live but im not sure if its yours lol

He got owned by k20 the one night

I was talking to the kid Friday night. I honestly don’t think he knows it’s un-tuned?

thats cuz he didnt listen to what I told him.

haha, gotta love the youngins that don’t listen. Next time I’m home I should whoop him in my stock lude. I probly know more about his car than he does.

Does the kid live in Watervliet? I see the car every day if so

Fuckin kids. Can’t tell em anything.

He was telling everyone, “oh yeah it’s cammed, basically built” then a guy with an 07 Mustang GT comes over and was like then do you want to run it and the kid was like “yeah i think it’ll be a close race”…

So i followed because i knew the Mustang was going to WALK on it. So the teg gets next to me and down shifts :crackup i was like ok i’ll go…bus lengths were put on it by me and the Mustang as me and the Mustang stay almost even. :lol

n00bs :idiots

yea it IS built, but NOT Tuned

he lives in cohoes/watervliet

cammed <> built

what?
It has a built head including cams. still not tuned tho.

Nevermind lol

Wouldn’t a built head have cams in it anyway?

Yeah I thought it was you there when I went over but then realized it wasn’t you…

:lol atleast he wasnt tellin everybody that he built it himself.

:lol and at least he wasn’t telling people he’s an M3 killer

at least maybe now he doesnt think its fast :crackup

noobs allways think there shit is fast

bc it has shiny parts under the hood

Wait…? so you mean to tell me my 12inch long “cold air intake” made of high quality chrome alloy isnt really helping my engine make 40 extra horse power? I mean that shit is shiny polished daily. Haha gotta that shit love it