I just filled up...

Probably looked at your birthdate in profile

I wish I owned a gas station

Sure, but I could have started late. I was just joking.
That is probably an accurate estimate. I started driving 2 months after my 16th.

^ ahhh. I started on my 16th birthday because my daddy wanted me to be a “go-getter” lol. My dad used to make me practice shaking hands too. :gotme:

well … i’ll be happy with the prices being $1.85 like last year…

gas at my store just went up 10cents a gallon tonight
its now 2.79 2.89 2.99
and i bet its gonna go up more within a week

gas was 80something cents when i started driving in HS and that wasnt all that long ago. 1998 time frame.

80 cents? That must have been 19 years ago because I don’t remember.

I hope it goes to 5 dollars a gallon :tup:

$5 per gallon could stall the global economy causing WWIII.
And people were worried about a draft last year.:eek:

No ya don’t. Gas is one of the lowest margin products in the world. It’s only marked up 3-5% over what gas stations pay. Nobody’s getting rich selling to the end user of gasoline. To the contrary, gas station owners are probably losing money as people are driving less due to increasing gas prices and lowering their margin to continue to sell competitively.

Screw the moped, I’m getting a Big Wheel! That high final drive should really help cut fuel consumption!

that 100 octane has stayed 4.50 for years now haha were getting to that point

its a damn good thing i am getting a raise next week. im gonna need it.

rez gas is looking really good. I wonder if the employee/friend discount is still in effect.

i had 2, a good ol tbird and a bronco with the 5.0

I just heard that even rez gas is over $2.80!!!

of course you probably dont remember, youre too young. back in 1998 when i started driving i remember gas being 88-89 cents.

:gotme:

$3.30/gal = an extra $16/tank for me (if gas used to be $2.30). If a tank lasts me 4 days, thats $4 per day. So ill drink less coffee and break even. Its really not that bad…

gas in atlanta now… $5.57 for 87!

edit now $5.87

I just paid 10 bux and got a little over an 1/8th of a tank… then i got on it out of the parking lot … and the gas light almost went on again