I just got this for my fiancee for v-day

[

](http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Reader-Book-Holder-Paper/dp/B000EX3N5C/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1202867185&sr=8-44)http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Reader-Book-Holder-Paper/dp/B000EX3N5C/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1202867185&sr=8-44

good thing I’m the only beneficiary :slight_smile:

L o L

Wow this is like a blessing in disguise.

i need one of those for my laptop

hahaha… soo funny… WOMEN DONT NEED THAT

ha read the reviews they are hilarious!lol

LMAO

haha… thats awesome

That is fake right?
EDIT: Just read the reviews LOL.

lol I wonder if you can get a lipstick holder attachment?

I’d like to see what happens when the airbag goes off…

So far, I’ve gone through 5 cars in 6 months, and this thing attaches to every steering wheel. My insurance company is threatening to drop me, but without this item, I simply wouldn’t be able to fill out my insurance form while driving.

:rofl:

lol omg it was so funny…:bloated:

This product works great, but one word of caution. The Easy Reader WILL NOT fit on a motorcycle’s steering assembly. The device fails to hold down the pages and rattles like crazy at any speed over 5 mph. Guess we’ll have to wait for a motorbike version to come out.

that one is the best lol

just…wow :bloated:

Saw the title and thought you bought her the Sex Swing, that would have been better.

Before I had to steer with my knees in order to turn the page. After buying this, I still steer with my knees, but I use my hands to adjust the on my homemade beer helmet! Never did I think drinking and driving could be so fun and educational!

:lol:

Thats pretty good.:mamoru:

Tags Customers Associate with This Product (What’s this?)
Click on a tag to find related items, discussions, and people.
Check the boxes next to the tags you consider relevant or enter your own tags in the field below:

suicide (62)
darwin (41)
idiot (32)
murder (19)

illegal (16)
retarded (16)
crash (11)
drunk (9)

fool (7)
killer (7)
car (5)

LOL