I just learned the downside to having a convertible....

I walked out to my Jeep, which I have had the top off for the pas few days, and upon opening the door, I notice that a bird has SHIT ON MY SEAT!!!

I am genuinely upset about this…

this is why wranglers come with washout interiors.

lol.

:rubicant:

i plan on taking a hose to it shortly…needs a good cleaning anyway lol

well look at the bright side, at least you werent sitting in it when it happened.

hahah

:baby:

Had this happen to me a couple times when I owned my Tracker.

It’s a shitty situation.

You leave the top down when you park at your house?

Edit: I know nothing about Jeeps. Don’t know if it’s hard or easy to put the top up and down.

jay inspired me

Shit happens

omg i see what you did there!

Its a Bikini top…not the conventional kind of convertible top. its a one piece thing that goes on with a bunch of straps. kind of a PITA to take on and off all the time. I leave it everywhere with the top off. the glove box locks, the center console locks, and I plain just dont keep anything of any value at all in there. even with the top on, its still stupid easy to gain access to it. i live in a reasonably safe part of town, and hey, if someone wants something in your car, they’re gonna get it it no matter what.

At least you weren’t the guy on the MB forum who left his dog in his car…

i must have missed that, but i can only imagine…

Fixed.

assplosion EVERYWHERE fyi

and I thought I was upset when I washed my jeep earlier ran into publix(same thing as wegmans up there) came out only to find out a bird shit on my sunroof=/

at this point i could really see the pros to having leather seats in a convertible…easy clean up.

wait… you mean YOU drove a Tracker? I call B.S.