Where can I buy.....

some type of canvas-like material. theres a void in between the Bikini top and the plastic “door frame” on my Jeep where rain comes in, and usually I will come out in the morning and have a good 1-2" of water in my floor (thank goodness its a Jeep). I have an easy fix for this, but I just need to get some canvas/convertible top sort of material. It doesnt have to be an exact match of what the top is made out is, its a very small space, but the catch is I kinda would like this tonight so I can take care of it before the coming rain this week.

West Marine, next to Harbor freight? (as in boat bimini(?) covers)

Joannes Fabric (canvas is fabric afterall)?

Home Depot (though I doubt it)?

i actually got the last little bit of Black Canvas Joannes had. I was hoping to get the “vinyl-ized” stuff thats similar to what the top is made out of (which i believe is what keeps it weatherproof, but a can of waterproofing spray should take care of it. I need to swing by West Marine tomorrow and get some snaps to attach it but i’m all set otherwise…hopefully this works im getting real sick of sucking 10 gallons of water out of the floor of my jeep every time it rains.

Doesn’t your Jeep have drain plugs under the carpet? Mine did.

word.

I think the issue is that he would rather not have to constantly drain it by doing this simple fix.