Im an idiot

Uh yeah so i left my tops off today and i um fell asleep and the sky decided to leak a bit into my interior. what shall i do to remedy this?

what kind of interior you got?

Wet dry vac like a motherfucker

Shop vac and a lot of time. I had a leaking windshield in my Celica for about two
weeks, didn’t know it, and then it rained and left quite a puddle in the pasenger
side footwell. It stank after I sucked it all out with a shop vac.

Sooo, I filled a bucket with really hot wate, and mixed in laundry detergent, then
poured a cup at a time onto the carpet, worked it in with a scrub brush, and sucked
it out as best as I could with my shopvac. Then used a hairdryer to dry it, then finished with some off the shelf carpet scrubber (Autozone). Lastly, I sprayed it with
Febreez Auto stuff, and all was good.

throw soap & water on the carpet, scrub everything (might as well clean it while its wet)

wetdry vac everything

start car

leave windows slightly open

let car run for 45min with the heat on full blast

Or if we actually have a sunny day crack the window slightly and let’er bake.

two cloth racing seats. theyre reallt all that got wet. vinyl door panels.

that might require waiting a while, but letting the car run for 45 min would have been done already :slight_smile:

Buy some goldfish…

Rofl. Isnt there some guy who customizes cars and uses fish an all of his cars? You could give him a run for his money.
OT- Wet vac and newspaper. The newspaper will soak up whatever you leave behind after vacuming.

one time i was walkin out of the mckinley mall and saw an older camaro with it’s t-tops left off during torrential downpore. the puddles went from the floor to the seats. i actually felt bad.

but i was laughing on the inside.