i love dumb people!

not that this REALLY deserves a thread, but im bored at work lol

so last night my roommate (whos broke as shit) is complaining bout buying a new lap top for school, tells me hes getting an apple, and when he buys it, theyre giving him a new ipod with it… so i ask him what hes doing with his old one(20gb color ipod) and he tells me its broke, and he cant get to stay on. he thinks he downloaded some bad music on it and got a virus. so i asked him how much he wanted for it… he kept insisting on that it didnt work, so he asked how much i had. i told him 4 bucks as all the cash i had on me at the time so he took it…

fast foward to today… our computers have some software on them that when you plug something into them, IE. camera, usb, IPOD, that it erases everything on it ( i found out the hard way one day when they put it on the computers, i plugged in my 60gb video and lost everything).

so i just plugged in to my computer here, took bout 2 min and it erased everything on it, now it works perfectly fine and i now have a practically brand new 20gb ipod for 4 dollars :slight_smile: :rofl:

:tup:

lol//

:clap:

:lol: Oh man! Funniest story I’ve read all day! Great thread! What a tard! Not sure why you posted the rest of that irrelavent stuff though. :gotme:

HAHAHA

i personally dont care what he buys… i got an ipod for less than a big mac value meal :rofl: :rofl:

i’ll give u 8 bucks for it…double your money!

hahahhahahah

good deal

good deal :tup:

hahah nice one!!!

I don’t think I could screw over my roommate like that.

I would have said “hey, we have some software at work that can probably fix it for you.” But thats just me.

DONE!!! but… i have to forewarn you… the 8 dollars can be done for the ipod… but then you have to account for the cost of me advertising it here… the cost of the packing materials to send it to you, the cost of gas for me to drive to the postal office, along with shipping prices theses due to the above cost of gas… so that leaves you with a total of $127.53

just PM me and ill send you my paypal information… which is going to cost an extra 6 dollars for the time it took me to type this up

deal ?? :slight_smile:

well i really didnt scew him over… i told him i wanted to try and fix it, which i did, and i DID buy something that was essentially broken, whether or not i could actually fix it was TBD, who knows, i coulda spent 4 bucks on something that wouldnt have been fixed even by wiping it out, but i see your point, and i see my new ipod charging right next to me :slight_smile: (kidding…not being a dick)

:clap: i wondered how long before someone would post the right thing to do :tup:

Sometimes, something in the back of my head tells me to do the “right” thing. I then tell him to stfu beotch, this is capitalism!

lol

But, I probably would have gave it back to him and told him he owes me beer and wingman duty (plus $4).

EDIT_Assuming he is a really good friend, otherwise fuck 'em.

hey i have a program that you plug the ipod into the computer and it will copy all music off and will save to a folder … i used to work at raidio shack and people would return ipods left and right and we would take all music off them … if you want the program i can send it to you…

I really shouldn’t be reading Atlas Shrugged. My thought process concluded that if he gave him back the ipod he would just be enabling his stupidity and thus doing him a greater disservice than being a nice guy and giving it back. :picard:

sure i wouldnt mind that… its too late for this one though cause the thing is completely wiped out…

thats also the thing… i may have bought it for cheap and he didnt really want it cause 1)he was getting a new one 2) it “didnt work”, but i dont even know if it will work right, i havent been able to put music on it yet, not till i get home…

oh… and the kid is an assbag, he rented the room from craigslist and is moving out early

touche.

Touche.