I LOVE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumbest thread ever… i can’t believe i just wasted time reading this … and then posting! :headbang

Notice Hooked hasn’t posted in this thread after Jdaniels’ post?

And welcome jdaniels… I missed you.

ya ahaha its ok tho

ditto… price is a huge issue these days lol…and ill be honest with ya… i dont care what benchmark says what or what magazine says what… everyone says their shit is better then the competitions… its personal choice, sure there are diffrences between the two chips but in the end they both do pretty much the same shit… and with the right combo you couldnt tell if you were running an intel or a amd unless you looked at the system properties… i like my phenom quad cores…

well if your gonna do the basics like most people it doesnt matter wtf you are running

yeah your right about that for sure… but even playing games or running stuff like cinima 4d and running benchmark software ive found when the two chips have equal counterparts such as video and drive speed etc etc… they pretty much bench the same, at least i dont notice a diffrence, and now that everything is dual, tri and quad core it matters even less to me.

yea it just matters when your really getting picky, and if your getting picky i take my core 2 extreme ftw over whatever is out still… even if its 6 or so months old

but does everyone love Vista, because i do, and i dont even have it!

Spend some time on HardForum and you get a lot of fanbois from either side. To be honest, I like AMD but I don’t care too much. I typically build my PCs based on rebate’d parts from NewEgg/TigerDirect and I have 5 different machines. :slight_smile:

yea same here, newegg tigerdirect ftw ! but the new tax thing at newegg kinda sucks…

whats your user name on hardforum ? same as here or?

HardForum rocks.

SAgosto.

I don’t know how I missed a post with my name in it!!!

I missed you too, sir… I used to be a forum slut, but I work retail now instead of office tech support type shit. Bah, I used to love forum surfing all day.