i love...

owning 2 broken VW’s

i think its my new favorite thing in the world. maybe i will buy a third just so i can have another that will break on me.

:whitey: :embarassd

I am german, I still think VWs are lame :kiss:

welcome to my hell.

welcome to shaggys curse

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

nothing screams “im rich, hung like a horse, and get all the bitches”, like a LX Foxbody.

2/3 aint bad

:bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28:

2 broken mustangs here :frowning:

VWs break.

It’s what they do.

:mad: :lickmahpu

:kekegay: Don’t be mad :kiss:

GTO is calling you

My only VW was a Rabbit I had while in college.

I had to use a bungy strap to hold the car in 4th gear :doh:

The perk to having the car, I bought the car for $200 and traded it for something good…I can’t remember for sure…but I think it was a Nova from sonic03blue.

at least they hold some resale value!

i think the turbo on the jetta didn’t exactly help for engine longevity. soooooo, ah well fuck it. good think engines are only 150 bucks

engines-- 125 bucks plus tax. and your corrado runs, so it aint offically broke. it just aint done.

why so cheap

is there something I’m missing about VW interiors that Whitey raves about? Maybe I just don’t get it, but they seem bland to me

why so cheap on the engine---- because there is a shit load in this area-- supply and demand brought price down to 125. out west and even out east, they fetch 250-600 range still. but for some reason, pittsburgh has a ton of the damn motors, which is cool b/c u can blow them up and replace it for cheaper than what gaskets cost to rebuild.

thats right the corrado is technially not broke, and this just in the jetta is fixed as well!! woohoo