I made a black pathfinder crash today.

[With my brain.]

I was driving about 10 car lengths behind him on the 198. The roads weren’t icy at all. So for NO REASON i start wondering what it would be like to see it crash. Moments after finishing the thought, the driver inexplicably lost control and slammed into the guard rail. Total loss, i slowed down and mouthed “are you OK?” and he told me to get the fuck out of there.

Running on the heels of this was me reading K_Cuv’s mind. I’m fucking transcendental.

ok how about you start imagining that I have a billion dollars

pics for proof

You were probably blinding him with your projectors

Would you mind thinking me a pizza? Thanks!

UMMMM… what chino said

[quote=“newman”"]

[With my brain.]

I was driving about 1 car length behind him on the 198. The roads weren’t icy at all. So for NO REASON i start wondering what it would be like to see it crash. Moments after finishing the thought, I tried the PIT maneuver and he slammed into the guard rail. Total loss, i slowed down and mouthed “are you OK?” and he told me to get the fuck out of there.

Running on the heels of this was me reading K_Cuv’s mind. I’m fucking transcendental.

[/quote]

edited

wow iLi

why would he tell you to get the fuck outta there when you’re asking if he’s OK?

what a fuckin D-Bag…

that’s when you say “i hope you have internal bleeding that goes unnoticed until it’s too late” and drive off…

he was pissed because i made him crash. DUH.

OT:

do you really have NEWMAN lettering on the front of the range?

[quote=“newman,post:10,topic:39852"”]

he was pissed because i made him crash. DUH.

[/quote]

did he say it to you, or did u read HIS mind

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:11,topic:39852"”]

OT:

do you really have NEWMAN lettering on the front of the range?

[/quote]

lol. no.

http://www.newmansound.com/Assets/Newman%20Logo%208.jpg

[quote=“newman,post:13,topic:39852"”]

lol. no.

[/quote]

what he meant to say was not yet

haha^
it would be cool but for about a week

If your so good tell me what im thinking right now

that you miss your son

I made a Solaris freeflow print server crash today, but I needed to use my mind and my fingers for this one.

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:18,topic:39852"”]

that you miss your son

[/quote]

yea bitch I need a date for the mythbusters party