I need a good website maker!

Who knows of any good website making software that is easy to use and possibly free. I need to make a website for a school project. Is there any online places that are good? Anyone have software they dont use anymore??

Buy me a beer and i’ll be your website maker :stuck_out_tongue:

Well i kinda want to do it myself. I just need a good place to start. Any suggestions?

I do all of my sites by hand, using text editors like BBedit. You could try using a program like dreamweaver or microsoft frontpage, but I have no real experience using those as WYSIWYG editors.

–mark

notepad, visual studio (the webdeveloper express free one), radrails…

dreamweaver is a good program, but it is not free… unless you are :snky:

Well hook a brother up, i already tried to DL it but there was some corrupt files in there. PM me some more info please.

iWeb (or DIY w/ notepad + browser)

pm me for drmwvr info snkyness…

:tdown: to notebad. Making web pages by hand with no syntax coloring and highlighting is torture!!!

–mark

lol who uses notepad to make a website…

granted it can be done, but thats like telling me to call my friend and instead of using a phone, use morris code.

For starters you can download a free 30 day full trial of Dreamweaver off adobe.com

What you do after 30 days… :snky:

I just DL Dreamweaver for free, thanks everyone. I will try Dreamweaver and see how I like it.

TextPad is a good editor and way >>>>>> than notepad.

Dreamweaver is ok, but includes a lot of extra / useless tags if you don’t pay attention to what it is coding for you.