I need a part time job

My current work schedule conflicts with my school schedule, so I have to find another job for 2-3 days a week.

I have 7 years experience in retail sales, customer service, and snowboard assembly/repair. I have 2.5 years management experience.

I am available tuesdays and thursdays all day until 6:30pm, and sunday all day after noon (I coach varsity hockey in the mornings).

My availability will increase by a large margin mid december when i graduate college, with a B.A. in Environmental Planning & Design, with minors in African American Studies and Architecture (I know, everyone asks why a white guy got a minor in AAS. because it interested me).

[quote=Coldaccord;667496al Planning & Design, with minors in African American Studies and Architecture (I know, everyone asks why a white guy got a minor in AAS. because it interested me).[/quote]

right…

http://www.radcompany.net/Storys/TurdStorys/WiggerRacism/WiggerTop.jpg

hahahahahhahahahaha

i’m a manager at advance auto parts, im sure i could find you a spot. How much experience you have with parts and repair?

id be willing to work at one around here (elmwood village area). i have a good amount of experience

cheektowaga work?

not really looking to go that far for a job. maybe I’ll just apply at one around here?

anyone else? i only worked 15 hours this week, I need a second job!