i need a small car battery!!!! where should i buy ?

Hey guys i need a small car battery that i can fit in the front beside my fmic cold pipe.

Which battery are you running and were did you get it?I’m not interested in relocating my battery so that isn’t an option!

Also i would prefer sealed and good quality that wont loose its charge over 1 winter lol.

thanks for the advice

Try going to canadian tire if you have one around wher you live. There is a wheel chair battery that fits in there perfectly. Its 12volts just doesnt have the cold cranking amps. Plus it pretty cheap.

i have a genesis battery i got from pdm for $100. its tiny

thanks for the advice but im looking for a real car battery

im willing to spend like 100 + perhaps

miata battery maybe ? i dunno whats small and good

Miata works, I have a “DT26” or something like that from napa. It barely fits, but we made it fit and it has reasonable CCA and hasn’t failed me.

how long has it lasted so far?

how much?

this is season 2

The Acura RSX has a small battery, you might even be able to find one at a junkyard for relatively cheap?

I use a braille auto sealed battery in my accord, the sucker is tiny, 11 lbs and still has 500 cranking amps but also costs 180+ dollars.

THE best you can get is braille auto

http://www.brailleauto.com/

I was going to do a group buy on them…

Their lightest battery is 6lbs

The second lightest 11lbs is good enough for daily driving with a stereo and a v8. It’s amazing.

I might purchase one in the future still though…

They run about 200-250$ cdn total. JRP performance carries them locally, unless of course we do a group buy that’s the final price.

I currently have no radio/cdplayer, so that sort of thing is not even problem for me…

miata batterys are int eh trunk and are small as hell

http://bellsouthpwp.net/y/u/yuca305/240/photos/engine4.jpg

miata battery with greddy vspl

hmmm im thinking a miata optima would be nice

I’m actually going to be pricing these out tomorrow I hope. (the Miata one)

let me know what u find, on msn.

im going to need one hopefully in the next few days

avery you can also resort to a honda civic battery.
they are pretty tiny too and they sit right against the shock tower and firewall. :slight_smile:

honda battery wont be enough to juice our cars

Hey guys i need a small car battery that i can fit in the front beside my fmic cold pipe.

Which battery are you running and were did you get it?I’m not interested in relocating my battery so that isn’t an option!

Also i would prefer sealed and good quality that wont loose its charge over 1 winter lol.

thanks for the advice

Try going to canadian tire if you have one around wher you live. There is a wheel chair battery that fits in there perfectly. Its 12volts just doesnt have the cold cranking amps. Plus it pretty cheap.

i have a genesis battery i got from pdm for $100. its tiny

thanks for the advice but im looking for a real car battery

im willing to spend like 100 + perhaps

miata battery maybe ? i dunno whats small and good

Miata works, I have a “DT26” or something like that from napa. It barely fits, but we made it fit and it has reasonable CCA and hasn’t failed me.