I need an alignment this weekend...

Anywhere in the area that can do one? Tho only place that I had wouldn’t touch it because it is lowered.

I’m losing the insides of my front tires quickly because of it being lowered, and I need an alignment to fix it pronto. Problem is, I work in Arcade M-F.

I am available Monday if needed though to get it done on Monday.

Please help. Also, my cell is 716.982.3093. If I am not online, hit me with a text or voicemail.

Bump for the afternoon/evening crew.

If I can get it done tomorrow, it’d be awesome.

call today to try and get one done at fox tire tomorrow, or suburban automotive

i could have done it for you today

FYI you need camber kits to adjust the front camber…huge PITA…

Will you be there tomorrow by any chance? Also, I am not familiar with what camber is… Wanna fill me in? And what exactly a camber kit is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camber_angle

EDIT:

Also, JDMR2… If you could give me a call or something and let me know if you would be able to work with me tomorrow. It’d be a drive for me, but I need to get the front adjusted at bare minimum some.

Or I am gonna need 2 new tires quite soon.

Cell is 716.982.3093. Leave me a voicemail if I don’t get to the phone in time. Thanks bigtime in advance…

Also, I looked about the camber kits and what exactly camber is… So no explaination needed.

camber is the inword/outword tilt of the wheel from its center.

i can get you the same tires i got jim, and at least look at the alignment, but the best alignment guy we have in our shop is out for a week on his honeymoon