I need DR's

hahaha

whats so funny yo

i thought it was funny but maybe paul will bite sense(smokin spelling) he wont have to buy DRs

I really dont want that bodystyle Camaro. If it was a '70-'73 Id be all over it.

Your car is probably faster anyway as long as the tranny holds up.

you will never notice .1" height difference.

mentally I will though. Im just weird about things like that.

lololol , paul just order the m/t tires like mine and run the car . your all over man

paul youre a putz.

mann those r some skinny tires, put atleast a 275 on that pig, wide ftmfw

I cant really fit a wide tire on the car without rubbing. The 255/60/15’s I had before were really close

sure you can putz, take those STUPID quad shocks off and throw them away. mallet to the inner fender. 275s all day

275’s cost more than I want to spend anyway

so buy 255-50s and shut up.

are the BFG’s any good?

Theyre a bit cheaper than the MT’s.

Yes.

even a 255-50 of any variety is better than what youre running.

get the BFG new tread though.

for you id just get the Nittos if they have your size. god knows youll complain about the drag radials spitting gravel up and making a ton of noise.

They dont make the new tread style in 255/50/16 and the Nittos are all 245/50/16’s

so get a 275-45 and ditch the quad shocks and tap the inner fenders. more traction = better

Jellies, get the Nittos. I was not impressed with the (lack of) added traction when going from the Nitto to the MT@my base boost setting (~650whp, depending on what it feels like boosting that day)

I had good luck with the MT’s I had but I dont feel like spending almost $200 on a tire right now.

15’s were alot cheaper than 16’s.

I think 275’s are way too wide. I dont want the drag car look like that.