i need electrical help.

ok so my buddy is an asshole and screwed with my radio and blew the lighter and radio fuze, well not only that but all the fuzes in that panel don’t work, i replaced all the fuses and the shit wont work being my directionals dash lights and some of the dash switch’s. is there like some sort of circuit breaker i can replace behind it or is there a relay in the underhood compartment, i mean the car is running fine but directionals would be a must not to mention it be nice to have my stereo back. if someone can reply back it be great otherwise i have to get a new fuse box?

FUSE

ok i spelt fuse wrong but, i still need to fix this lol and i dont feel like cutting the shit outta wires right now

I can provide no further help :lol

theres 2 fuse panels one in car and one outside in the engine fuse box check the acc fuses

Yeah like 88slowmarro said, check the fuse box under the hood. You should have large fuses like 40amps +

i know were the boxes are
but one whole row of fuses wont work. and i replaced all of them but they wont function.

Ok follow the steps as follows:

1.Take all fuses out
2.Turn key on(If works Skip to #4)
3.Replace 1/2 of the fuses
4.Start car
5.Unhook battery
6.Hook battery back up
7.Replace the rest of the fuses
8.Start car, push clutch 3 times
9.Your problem should be fixed.

1. If not fixed replace left rear turn signal bulb

Actually that would be step 11. because step 11. is only used if step 9 fails, then he would have to resort to step 10 as follows:

Step 10: If problem is not fixed, take radio and heating controls out of the dash, unplug everything, take your left headlight out then put everything back together and it should be back to normal.

If still not fixed, resort to step 11. as Steve stated.

woa woa,first off, what year is it… ive fixed a similar problem like this.

fusible link.

dunno what year is it/ grand cherokee/ cherekee… 3 screws when u open the glove box, radio fuse and good stuff in there.

it was my focus and i fixed it, he melted a wire blew the radio fuze and the power control moduel fuze under hood and a relay. cost me 17 bucks and 3 hours to do dealer ship wanted 300 to do it, hah

fuSe