I need your help

I have been trying to track down a large parking lot to use for our charity multi-club meet, but so far I’ve had ZERO success, so I need help. I need a lot that will hold 200 or so cars. We want to host the event on a Saturday, so having it at a mall/box store is out of the question.

I was thinking possibly a church, but I haven’t run across one in the city with a large lot. I want it to be in the city as opposed to Sherwood Park or St. Albert, just for convenience.

It should be paved, and have entrances that are low enough that lowered cars wont bottom out. Please help as the day is inching closer and I need to find something ASAP.

Dave If you have no luck you can have it probably at SCA in the park as there ussually is a car show there every year.

How about Northlands? Everytime I drive by there I always notice how big and empty the lot is.

:edit: Or how about the old heritage mall site? Again, big, empty, has your requirements.

I think northlands might encore some cost but steve is right it is big and empty.

Northlands wont return my calls. Whats up with Heritage Mall? Is it for sale, condemned, or just vacant?? I would want to ask someone for persmission first. Keep the ideas coming!

The southside YMCA parking lot is pretty big and well organized

Yeah
northlands would be good, that’s where the EPS do their Motorbike Training, I think that would be awesome.

Heritage is locked down… they have blocked off as they tear it down…