I PHONE!!!!!

I went from a Razr to an iPhone and you can’t compare them. My Razr had a terrible delay when bouncing between menus.

I love the iPhone, every time I use it I have an enjoyable experience (eye candy, etc). But it’s not perfect, the lack of copy & paste and undo is sometimes obnoxious. I also wish Safari gave you the option to open a link in a new window. I haven’t tried loading Jailbreak yet, so I’m not sure what the deal is with that.

One of the drawbacks of the touch screen keyboard is that you have to be looking at it to use it. This means, as Jam pointed out, that you can’t safely text while driving, as if there is a safe way to text while driving. This also makes the iPod feature annoying because I can’t keep the phone in my pocket and have complete control. Sure the headphones have the pause and next song built into the microphone piece but it’s not the same.

Other than that using the keyboard is fine, unless you have fat fingers I suppose. I have to force myself to slow down because the faster I try and type the less accurate I am. The built in speaker does a decent job of replacing tactile feedback. The phone’s auto correct also helps A LOT.