I PHONE!!!!!

Seems like a lot of the 3rd party apps so far are just “neat” to have. Which apps in particular are you interested in having? The rumors of whats included with the 1.1.3 update would make me give up the 3rd party apps I currently have installed.

1.1.3 is out. DLing right now - rumors were all true, except for copy/paste and 3G.

boooo :tdown:

come on apple… throw us a bone already

no copy/paste, no MMS, no flash and no video recording. Not worth throwing away all my apps for it.

I really hope 3rd party plugins, applications and games start showing up soon

i want iPhone 3G. period.

no shit, same here. although, edge is still sufficient for basic stuff (checking nyspeed, email, streaming music/video) it would be nice to have something faster.

at least it has wifi

I pick neither.

i want a iphone
but it cost to much for the plan and the fone it self

unlocked iPhone for the win.

Then the point of this thread was…

what ever

no 3g no care

Well

The iPhone got a HUUUUUGEEEE upgrade today

A few minor things, BUT now in google maps, it can triangulate your position. It gives you an approximation of your location, and, sitting in my house, it came super close…

HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE :tup:

u have a iphone

was that a question? or a statement?

Yes. I have an iphone

iPhone is cool…I didn’t update mine yet…but they are cool, but kinda not worth all the money for the monthly bill. If it were cheaper i would recommend it to more people. Posting from iPhone is cool too…

ya they are really cool

Worst poll ever?

I’ll take that bet, and I don’t have a Treo.

Not saying iPhone is bad, but since I already have video iPod, no reason for me to get one.

:thankyou:

ugh… this comparison = win x 0