I picked up a new toy/project:) (CAMARO)

You aren’t wrong, Jon’s not wrong, I’m not wrong. Also on the flip side, none of us are right either.

My point is this platform can be the easiest and cheapest thing out there. or it can be the most expensive and most challenging car too! There are a million ways to build a Fbody! Its like the new civic. LOL

It all depends on what the car wants to be, how much money it is willing to take from the owner and how the owner wants to run it.

Thats why my project is sticking to a strict plan. Budgeted accordingly and being built with specific parts, in specific ways to stay on track till completion. Its very easy to stray once you get into the project. Example. My 6.0l came from a 200+kmi beat ass truck. Tore the motor down and it looks MINT inside. Very surprising actually. I first wanted to just replace some leaky gaskets and clean it up. Then I figured replace the valve seals. So since the springs are out, why not install Yellows now. Since the bottom end needs to be cleaned, why not disassembled and install new bearings and ARP bolts. Hell lets toss in forged pistons, then a hone… At some point I had to smack myself and say STICK TO THE PLAN MIKE.