I really need some help.

Alright I posted this up before but this time I’m in need. I play roller hockey at America Indoor Hockey. Are team was placed in the Elite Leage and we are by no means a Elite time. We have now lose 17 stright games. Have not won one. We started to get good then have the team quit. I really need players this week. Are game is at 10:30 Sat night. If anyone whos intreasted please call me 824-5985. Its 10 dollars a game. The four of us that have stayed on the team from the start would really like to get a win. And are goalie has been playing increadable for us but its not enought. Thanks to anyone who can help.

(sorry about spelling I suck at it)

love the title of thread

is it full equiptment

where is american indoor? I would have to go get my gear down in fredonia. And is there any way youd have a set of indoor wheels I could borrow? i have wheels on my skates, but they wouldnt be that great. i’m down for sure if its near by buffalo

America Indoor is the large building you can see on the 90W near the 400. It sayes America Indoor Street Hockey. Its behin Tops at the connor of Harlam and Minral Springs in West Seneca. Its not full equiptment like ice hockey. Just skates, shinepads, elbow pads, gloves, stick, and halment.

But far warring its the Elite Leage. There are some players that are unstop able. Its a hard leage to play in.

i’m down to play…i just need to go down to get my equipment…if its a fast pace game i’m def going to need some indoor wheels so if you know anyone who has a set of mission high low indoor wheels that they could lend me i’d be way better off

as far as elite league i’ll be fine, i’ve played hockey myy whole life and play college now, let me know if you could find a set, if not, i may just play with the wheels i got