I shall call her killacycle.. video inside

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/33853/113

take a while to load… but damn does it bring him for a ride…

i love watching the cameraman and bystanders cringe…

“it got away from you that time”
“actually it stuck on” lol… glad he was ok

atleast the name on the bike is right lol

wow i wouldve thought more damage to the van though. and why is this guy not dead he just t-boned a car doing about 50 mph

the KillaCycle can go zero to 60 miles-per-hour in a mind numbing .97 seconds.

:tspry:

Wow…now that’s how you do a publicity stunt!

Bravo.

ugh that sucks

I love the part where he says he is usually just the crew and owner. From that point on, I knew he was going to fuck up

[quote=“dreid,post:7,topic:35376"”]

I love the part where he says he is usually just the crew and owner. From that point on, I knew he was going to fuck up

[/quote]

+1

Nothing like ass clowning on a 0-60 in .97 second monster drag bike when you don’t even normally ride it.

Any shock that he’s a goverment employee?

[quote=“JayS,post:8,topic:35376"”]

Any shock that he’s a goverment employee?

[/quote]

:rofl:

Wow, that sucks… But dam, it dosent look like he ever even used the thing before… WTF, i sure as hell wouldnt be doing a burnout in that thing, looks like it has a whole lot of traction…

People recording burnouts = something bad is going to happen :nono:

the article messed up. it said top speed of 158, but 158 is the trap in the 1/4

lol thats a pretty large rear tire, no wonder it hooked when he let off. why didn’t he clutch it?

i wonder if they could get the weight down if they made it, i dunno. 100hp instead of 400. also I’m curious if it needed a long wheelbase/extended swingarm for the battery setup, or if it was just because its set up for drag

that thing flew… if i could get my 60’s down to around what that guy pulled… i’d be in the 8’s lol… impressive…

why does he lay there like spread out like jesus? That part looks fake. Most people get up or try to if they are conscious.

Now that would be an investment,I don’t think it would ever lose a money race.

That was awsome!

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:12,topic:35376"”]

the article messed up. it said top speed of 158, but 158 is the trap in the 1/4

lol thats a pretty large rear tire, no wonder it hooked when he let off. why didn’t he clutch it?

i wonder if they could get the weight down if they made it, i dunno. 100hp instead of 400. also I’m curious if it needed a long wheelbase/extended swingarm for the battery setup, or if it was just because its set up for drag

[/quote]

They aparently designed the thing to get max acceleration in the 1/4 so it looks faster than it is. And i wouldnt think there is a clutch, as there would be no gears and the electric motor can just not spin when you dont want to move and ramp up to 60K rpm or so with ease, 1 speed ftw…

And id assume the whole thing is filled with batteries, they just dont weigh alot…

I loled

that thing took off like a bat out of hell

holy moly

Holy Jebus.