I think I want an e30

holy shit that is clean as hell. I want something with AC and power windows. I could live without the windows, but AC is a must. I have a feeling that sourcing the parts needed to make this AC work would be $$$.

but wow. I think I would drive back from TX for a clean car.

Have ultradriver10000 do it.

only pussies NEED ac.

windows down, sunroof open, ohhhhhh yeahhh baby. plus e30’s have like the biggest sunroof ever. fuck. i can’t wait til it’s warm again.

Ac is not necessary in an e30. Gigantic sunroof > ac

That thing just looks cool, dont know how much fun it would be to drive and actually own though.

way to say what i said, except with less words.

no. i love ac. i hate having the windows down over 30mph

Now that just aint 'merican

http://www.torbwine.com/funnies/hillbillies_files/image001.jpg

seriously, who buys 20 year old cars with a 2k budget and demands ac anyways?

i just got my camera back. i’ll snap pics tomorrow when i go to work. don’t be scared to lowball it either lol.

word man, if it runs and is all there ill probably buy it. lol

I went and looked at the $500 one from CL. it was fucking beat. wrecked & “fixed” in atleast two places that I easily found, trim panels were held on by hex screws, it had a 6’ section of flexible exhaust pipe on it, it looked like the paint job was brushed on, etc etc.

It was the first e30 that I saw besides newmans and I definitely want one. but I think I have bmw tastes on a honda budget so it might not happen

from houston: http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1574602025.html

god youre fucking gay

this looks great, too bad you live in new york. if you go to tx for a stock $750 early e30… well. i dont know what to say

well ultradriver1000 lives in Houston, so I would work something out with him. I hate rust. idk it probably wont happen anyways.

i wish you the best of luck. honestly, a stock roadworthy 325e or a honda of some sort are the only sub-$1000 cars i think i would trust to drive that far. i would be hard pressed to be paid to drive somethign that wasnt mine that far, but really more power to him if he agrees… dudes got some balls

sorry if that post ruined your chances

true, I wouldnt expect him to drive it.

but $500 for car, $100 to ultradriver, $600 for shipping = $1200. seems like a deal for a worst case scenario clean shell.

hell, i would even give him $30 or whatever to go check it out and tell me its not worth it.

shit. give me that valance if you buy that car. i’ll give you mine. and those wheels.

haha. almost all there. minus the catback and drivers side window.

but does the a/c work? :roll2:

the ac doesnt have to work, but it has to be able to get going relatively easily. lol

I am thinking that one in houston might be the winner…