I think my finger got AIDS....WTF

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a diagnosis. I decided to seek medical care.

Paronychia Nail Infection Overview
An infection that develops along the edge of the fingernail. It is the most common hand infection and, if left untreated, can progress to a more severe infection of the entire finger or toe. Paronychias are most often caused by common bacteria, particularly of the type found in downtown snatch, entering the skin around the nail that has been damaged by trauma, such as nail biting, finger sucking, dishwashing, or chemical irritants.

Got some oral antibiotics that taste like sulfur. Word. Luckily this has non-vaginal causes so i didn’t even have to be all awkward.

And no, I’m saying that i bit my nail earlier that day, ripped the side a little bit, then proceded

No pics cause i dont have my digicam here but there’s some for your enjoyment. Imagine waking up to that on your dick. :ohnoes:

ummmm good then

[quote=“Carnut,post:7,topic:28860"”]

Your days of finger-banging ol’ Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!

[/quote]

:lol:

At least you can get it treated.

gotta admit…i was kinda rooting for AIDS.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:4,topic:28860"”]

Oh man, I’ve heard of this. I guess you need to quickly rub the green shit all over your penis, or else you will die.

[/quote]

R O F L M A O

haha christ.

I’ve had some incidents where I had to pour pure bleach on my hands after certain instances with broads, but nothing quite that bad.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:24,topic:28860"”]

gotta admit…i was kinda rooting for AIDS.

[/quote]

I understand. AIDS would have been cool too. In an “I’m going to die, but I got a really funny story out of it for the local car forum” sort of way.

The best part of the visit was when the nurse said “We find that the best way to avoid this in the future is to keep your hands out of dirty places for 24 hours after cutting your nails” and I just burst out laughing.

[quote=“Joe,post:27,topic:28860"”]

The best part of the visit was when the nurse said “We find that the best way to avoid this in the future is to keep your hands out of dirty places for 24 hours after cutting your nails” and I just burst out laughing.

[/quote]

:lol:

hahaha. wow. i’m glad everything is ok?

[quote=“Joe”"]

In the course of this process, my left index finger was inserted into certain orifices repeatedly.

Today, it’s fucking swelled to twice its normal size all around the nail and fingertip, hurts like a bitch, and its FUCKING GREEN.

[/quote]

I keep thinking you were only finger bangin this chick in the ass.
lol

At least you can thank the gods of penis heaven that it was in fact your finger and not your penis haha.

What about the poor guy that took her home that night?:cjerk:
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:32,topic:28860"”]

What about the poor guy that took her home that night?:cjerk:
D

[/quote]

Probably dead by now.

wow this was like the time skunkape got foot AIDS

except he was giving footjobs to the d00ds in tampa

This thread is funny as hell, haha.

[quote=“OfficerK,post:34,topic:28860"”]

wow this was like the time skunkape got foot AIDS

[/quote]

LOL… i remember the foot aids…

stupid tampa whores

i was really hoping for teh super aids.

if you need it i got magic johnsons phone number

hahaha this thread absolutely rules

Dude if your finger almost died in less than 24 hours just from sticking it in her cooter, and you were in small space with her and God only knows what airborn diseases, and she was handling your sausage… I’d go back to the hospital and ask for every test known to man. Not everything shows up right away…

So how many bars of soap did you go through in the shower when you saw what her snapper did to your finger? :lol: