i think my finger is going to explode...

I slammed it in the huge, heavy top drawer of a smooth-as-silk ball bearing MAC toolbox. It’s remarkably painful, it feels like it’s about to burst. should i drill a hole in my nail?

It’s my “pinkie” finger on the right hand.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/DSCF1049.jpg
For comparison, a side view of it next to my left middle finger.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/DSCF1050.jpg

lol @ your sig

yoo heat up a needle and touch the black part. blood will shoot out and youll feel better! /expierience

1. Heat the end of a bent paper clip (or a similar size metal wire) over an open flame until it is red hot. Use a pair of pliers to hold the paper clip during sterilization.
    2. While it is still very hot, touch the tip of it to the injured fingernail. This is not a painful procedure for most people.
    3. The heat of the clip will burn a small hole in the fingernail. It is not necessary to press hard on the fingernail to burn a hole. (Another technique is to drill a small hole in the nail by twirling a scalpel blade, sharp knife, or needle.)
    4. As the paper clip is removed, blood should start releasing through the small hole. If not, retry the procedure until blood comes out and pressure is relieved.
    5. The pain will be relieved as the pressure is released. Soak the injured finger in warm water with a few drops of disinfectant for 20 minutes, 4 times a day, for 2 days.
    6. This procedure can be repeated, if necessary, if the hole closes over and the pressure rebuilds.
    7. The finger should be washed carefully before and after the procedure. Antibiotics may be administered if the procedure was not performed under sterile conditions.

might as well take a vid of you doing it

you’re going to get cooties.

heat up a paperclip and go for it

oh sweet jesus i couldnt watch anymore.

ok well…

SCHNAP YO FINGAHSSSS!!!

This happened to me and I just used a small drill bit and slowly screwed it in. When I unscrewed it it was messy.

And I vote you as being MikeRi24 #2.

ugh
it didn’t work. it just hurts more now…

I did kind of the same thing…but i did it to my toe…I dropped aheavy object on it. I lost my toe nail due to it.

Try again or you’re soft

HAHA I just stabbed mine with a Cutco knife right down to the bone… I threw some Peroxide on it and then a bandaid and said screw it.

I’ll come over and fix it. I always wanted to inflict pain on you. Hahha. Seriously though, drain that shit. If you don’t, when your finger nail starts to grow out, it’s going to break off or some weird shit. Happend to my friend Sarah. She said it was more painful than the initial injury.

I went to a doctor when i slammed my finger in a truck door after it started to hurt like hell…they just turned a hollow needle until it burrowed a little hole and blood came out. fell 10x better and coudlnt feel a thing while they did it. I redid it the next day myself with a needle to ease the pressure some more…eventually my nail ended up falling off.

i dropped one end of a 300 pound i-beam on mine. the nail just barely grew back. for the longest time the nail was 1/2 ingrown

happened in 97, nail finaly started growing properly in luke 2004, but it grows slow enough that my socks wear it down and keep it at trimmed length.

when they drained it, i got like 3 or 4 fluid ounces of blood out of it … it was bleeding like a stuck pig.

POP IT YOU PUSSY!

yuck.
try again.

smashed my thumb in a door today, only 1/2 of it looks like that though.

still numb like 5 hours later.