I was super bored...

i drive a 10 year old car…nothing wrong with that… :slight_smile:

Shoulda painted your hood son…

InB4 its stolen.

m3 >>>> vw 2.0

:word: haha

That switch is pretty ghetto, im sure you and find a 12v switched igniton source pretty easily anywhere with a voltmeter. Hot lead off the a battery should only be for alarms and such… The gauge holder thing looks good. That head unit is pimp, just dont park in any shady areas with it.

Looks good, but doesnt the screen block the gauges.

not buying a turbo for a 2.0 FTW!!! that’s just silly to turbo a 2.0L VW engine. he was talking about doing it awhile ago and i thought it was a bad idea even for the ridiculously cheap price that he was going to pay for it.

he plays GT3 before the race, then closes the screen during the race.

Yes, thus defeating the total purpose of the guages. But not like they had a prupose anyways on a slow as shit 2.sl0w.

holla!

lol

:word: I bet Kenneth Lopez is already on his way…

Oh, and you actually have 98.5 as one of your presets? Bwahahahahahaha…

yes lol

i hardly ever ever ever listen to the radio. and when i do its usually 103.3, but if it comes in ill def listen to 102.1 over anything on the radio ever.

but if im with someone who hates “my” kind of music, then 98.5 is there for them to listen to.

I get 102.1 all the time. :slight_smile: Especially driving up to school. If I didn’t have it I most surely would have figured out a way to stuff moth balls in the mouths of whatever radio personality 103.3 puts on in the morning. My goodness they’re 50 going on 12.

98.5…pfft… I’d rather leave blank/static stations on my radio in the preset places than put 98.5 on my radio.

Beck, you should give up and go back to myspace. :mamoru:

<3

hahaha jam he said those same words to me too, b4 winter it will be a 2.0T lol

and haenzel sold his turblo, hes not keeping it, you cant turbocharge a 12.5:1 cr motaarrr :headbang:

y not put all the gauges together adn the switch at the end

my z is on the good ole 15th year…course that could explain why its up on blocks with the motor half taken apart, but, hey, gotta do wat u gotta do…

lol instead of buying the switch you could have bought a 1.00 test light and found a ign wire and even probed your fuses with it to see which one ya blew :wink: