Sigh.....

I just got a text from a friend of mine, saying that her “car has no heat, the check engine light is on, and the temp needle is above H, can i still drive it?”

Maybe it needs more time to warm up??

stuck shut t-stat, sucks.

people are retarded for sure though. OMG it’s smoking like mad and I can’t see but I still think I can make it to work!!

Sounds like the beginning to a blond joke.

haha yea, i thought you guys would appreciate that as i’m sure you’ve run into the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

this sounds like my kind of girl.

if its a honda ill buy the car… tell her

rev the engine, it will make it better!

here is a good one

driving from buffalo to LI with my g/f and 3 sister. I was sleeping in the back of their car when all the sudden BAM my head hits the ceiling. The girl driving(surprised?) missed the exit and swerved the car over a ditch. We all get out and procede to check the car over. I look under the car, and there is just a HUGE puddle of oil, must have been 4 quarts or so. Right under the engine.

Can we keep going? :picard:

:clap:

This is why my gf drives a leased car and takes it to the dealer. The way she drives, I would never fix it for her.

ironically enough it IS a honda haha shouldn’t be too hard of a fix, as long as she didn’t drive it…which i think she did anyways… lol

lol, just sayin…

Who needs coolant, pffttt.

Or a serpentine belt!

yep…she kept driving…then the car shut off, and it wouldn’t start again…so she sat for 20 minutes and then started it again and kept driving

DOA… start searching car-part for new engines…

is she at least hot?

Obviously. Ugly chicks have better survival instincts. They have to.

every now and then you get an exception to the rule.