Sigh.....

not hot sorry haha altho not ugly either, but nothing to get excited about

An ugly chick with zero common sense? She should be riding the short bus and wearing a helmet at that point.

see? every now and then it happens

LOL

I had a girl call me up one time saying her car would not start after parking at a convenience store. Please hellp! she whined

So I drove over there… it turns out she “parked” her car in reverse obviously not letting the engine fire. Popped it into park and she was good. UGHH

:picard:

this happend with my dads truck when i was picking up my friends del sol off the bullivard all u should have 2 do is just tap on the thermostat housing lightly not enough to crack it …

If it’s a honda…

don’t even worry about it, my friend blew out his radiator in his 90 civic in high school(I think from jumping it, we killed a few DD’s this way) and just ran a coolant line out of the engine and right back in. Drove it 5 miles to/from school for like two weeks in the winter and sold it as a field car to a kid who drove it till a steering knuckle broke and he went into a tree.

If the thermostat was stuck you would have heat. Heater core bypasses the thermostat.

But hey why spend $3 fixing it when you can spend a few hundred. :slight_smile: