I was trolling around Commerce Gate when ...

It will be clean after I get it detailed by either chris or yourself…:slight_smile:

R

NO GHEY MAXIMAS!!!

lol, of course you’re welcome… as long as you’re not a copper… I have a feeling we’re going to have fun! (Found my camera!!!):A

I was going to wash the car tonight… but the weather… may just run it through the coin-op. :confused:

Any chance you guys can kill some time, like say until about 2pm.:smiley:

Mothers B-Day lunch may run a tad long…

1. Goneinsixtyseconds
  2. XuperXero
  3. RealityZ33
  4. nipy
  5. BMWWW

Time?

Where, at commerce gate? Maybe an I30 as well? Im freaking bored at home. Nipy, are you heading out?

EDIT: I’m a geek, I didnt read the whole thread, and though it was on for tonight (Fri night)

I’m out for tomorrow, booooo to me.

caravan!

MY 100th post! yipee!

R:)

OH SHITTTTTT 2:00PM??? it’s 1:02 am and I just finished my first bottle of beer… and i only had 5 hours of sleep previously… DAMN!!! I DOUBT I CAN WAKE UP IN TIME >.<

Gabe, I’ll call you and find out where you guys at and join later.

okay guys, MEETING LOCATION WILL BE COMMERCE GATE INDOOR PARKING LOT at 2 pm, we can move somewhere else after, but just organize there for now, cuz there’s only like 4 of us. I will be there at that time.

edit

ewww … chance of flurries in the morn? i’m going to gauge it tm and see how the weather is by 2 … :S

http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/pages/on-85_metric_e.html

^ dam I see snow on the ground. Anyhow, let me know whats up. I should be back home for 1pm.

Oh, I am still down to meet, need to check out your APS TT setup.:smiley:

It will give us a chance to take some pics.

Church

It’s good right now @10:15 in Richmond Hill… I’ll check up with you guys here after lunch… I’ll be there for 2pm for now!

Bring your SD memory cards too!

i just took a look outside and it’s sunny and clear in markham, so i will be there at 2 pm. commerce gate parking lot near xuper’s spot which is beside posh’s auto cleaning area.

hmmmmmmm are you guys going for a long run?

it’s 1:00 and it’s nice clear and bright! :smiley: see you guys at 2

I am leaving my house now.

Church

Siiiiiiick cruise…

Richard, Churchill, David, big ups for the wicked afternoon!

Pictures up later tonight… have to blurr some stuff… Blade, there’s definitely banner material here! Video’s may or may not be up, depending on quality… Blade, can you edit out plates in the videos?

WICKED cruise! :smiley:

POST EM UP DUDESSSS!!! i wanna see this…

Yo!

Gabe it was a pleasure meeting you man! I much appreciate the picks you so kindly took.
I must agree, that was a BLAST!. I cant wait for summer, I see many more cruises coming up. To bad the traffic was so heavy.

Richard, you have a sick Z. Pulls like crazy on top… (Bastig!):smiley:

David, I will let you know if I am heading up to CG later. Might have to meet my cousin there.

Sick cruise!

Church

Blade, do you know how to edit out plates for videos? (Is it time consuming?)

i think cruising around with 3 black z’s made it more fun for some weird reason, maybe cuz it might have looked crazy seeing 3 almost identical z’s zooming by (from someone else’s perspective) :slight_smile:

but great mini-cruise, it was just too bad it was freezing cold and my poor toyo’s were saying “wtf, you crazy for asking me to traction in this” :slight_smile: and it was too bad we couldn’t find many places with open road, but it was definately a lot of fun and thanks again to gabe for taking all those pictures while the rest of us were hoboing around the parking lot :wink:

David - SLOW DOWN, this isn’t gran tourismo :slight_smile:
Church - Forget all motor, just go twin-turbo or even single turbo if you want to spend less, the hp gains would definately be worth it :slight_smile:

depends on what program you’re using dude… get adobe premier…