Silly DSMers

Saw this in the parking lot at UB today :lol: who would want to drive around with that on their car? haha
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/KCuv/DSC00151.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/KCuv/DSC00152.jpg

lol thats just asking for trouble

I see that car all the time. He drives that thing pretty hard too

:word: he took off at a light in front of me once, it was very amusing to watch, looked decently quick

^^eclipes in ur sig looks REALL good…
yea i wouldnt doubt if the honda hater is quick its a gsx

does he hate nissans too? if so i’d like to meet him…

what lot was this in and what time??

word, I want to know too. I will park next to him

not a smart thing to put on your car, Honda thug will get you, beware!

hochstetter or however u spell it…i took the pic when i got there at 1:30ish

90na300zx…1sikbmw and i saw ur car at the corner of walden/transit last night in a parking lot…we were at autozone parking lot exchanging goods :snky:…thought maybe ud see us ans stop by

no unfortunately…i was actualy being followed by my gf because we were dropping my car off on walden to get inspected, and i had pull into that empty lot to tell her that i didn’t see the place on the first walden pass because i had never been there before, and we had to turn around to look for it again…

but now that i’m inspected, the gloves are comin off boys…oh wait…i’m in safety boost…never mind…

I think I saw that car at Pep Boys on the Boulevard today. It was parked next to a yellow EVO. No one I know from the wnyDSM site though.

i figured it wasnt anyone from the board with a sunfire :lol: every girl has one, they are like aliens taking over the planet (girls with sunfires)

Exchanging what goods?:snky: :snky: HAHa

Maybe I’ll park next to him and offer him a friendly race of his choice (drag, auto-x, whatever) and the winnaR makes the loser a new banner for the losers car. :slight_smile: I would be 100% up for this too.

if i see that at school i’m gunna park next to it

But at least his car won’t get stolen… :snky:

Gotta keep the Honda v.s. Mitsubishi rivalry alive :slight_smile:

He’s from Mary - Land…that about explains it :rofl:

i thought it was a dsm vs. subaru rivalry. honda vs. toyota :?