Silly DSMers

its more like Honda vs. *

Im a dsmer too,Hey one of you guys should go out and buy plastic letters and put "YOUR DSM SUCKS " across your window…just and idea :lolsign:

Im a subie guy… but i am a fan of DSMs.

i dont understand all the hate… ALL cars break!

i dont hate dsms…i just hate people that say stupid stuff like that and then put it on their back window…s2000 would kick his ass, nsx would kick his ass most wny hatchs would kick his ass etc. …what a terd

true…but. it depends on what he has done.

a very lightly modded dsm running anything faster than 14.3 1/4 mile would put cars on an s2000.

a awd dsm in the 13’s would beat a nsx.

s2000/nsx > that dsm

Uh, a DSM that ran 14.3 would pull a couple cars, and promptly have an S2000 come pulling up on it’s ass and then probably pass it up top

i heard about this post a while back and now i finally found it. for the record thats my eclipse and if you’re taking offense to the sticker that’s a damn shame. that thing puts a smile on my face every time i see it. it was supposed to come out a lot smaller but kinkos made it that size and it was already paid for. now allow me to put it all in perspective here, my roomate drives an accord and quite a few of my friends in Mary-land (that seems to be the name for the state around here right?) do as well. I got no problems with them. performance oriented hondas are quite fine in my book, its the “other” ones that i dont like. so now that this is out there i hope most of you will promptly return the bricks and ski masks and cancel those plans for adding weight via bricks to my car.

wtf is there supposed to be a picture with this thread?

Holy bump batman, and I think the pic was a dsm with a big banner in the rear window, with something to the effect of Honda’s Suck, I eat Honda’s, etc.

[QUOTE=i<3awd]i heard about this post a while back and now i finally found it. for the record thats my eclipse and if you’re taking offense to the sticker that’s a damn shame. that thing puts a smile on my face every time i see it. it was supposed to come out a lot smaller but kinkos made it that size and it was already paid for. now allow me to put it all in perspective here, my roomate drives an accord and quite a few of my friends in Mary-land (that seems to be the name for the state around here right?) do as well. I got no problems with them. performance oriented hondas are quite fine in my book, its the “other” ones that i dont like. so now that this is out there i hope most of you will promptly return the bricks and ski masks and cancel those plans for adding weight via bricks to my car.[/QUOTE]

:tup: Yeah, no brick additions to the man’s car you hooligans.

:lol: :tup:

But its JDM Bling!

:rofl:

lol.

Correction to my earlier post. He is now on the wnyDSM site. Cool guy. Nobody fux with his car please!!! Fastest pizza delivery car in wny???

saw it at tops one night was going to wait for u but its to cold

omg those red x’s are so SCANDELOUS!

[QUOTE=i<3awd]i heard about this post a while back and now i finally found it. for the record thats my eclipse and if you’re taking offense to the sticker that’s a damn shame. that thing puts a smile on my face every time i see it. it was supposed to come out a lot smaller but kinkos made it that size and it was already paid for. now allow me to put it all in perspective here, my roomate drives an accord and quite a few of my friends in Mary-land (that seems to be the name for the state around here right?) do as well. I got no problems with them. performance oriented hondas are quite fine in my book, its the “other” ones that i dont like. so now that this is out there i hope most of you will promptly return the bricks and ski masks and cancel those plans for adding weight via bricks to my car.[/QUOTE]

Best

First

Evar

pics???

:tup: to honda hate :smiley:

just change it to VW and most of the faggots on this board will cheer you on