I was...

Bummer man, work hard then an asshole ruins your week.
Glad to see your not hurt.

I had someone try to steal my Monte Carlo in North side years ago. I came out of the Giant Eagle and they were under the dash with a screw driver, I yelled “what the fuck are you doing in my car” so then he got out and pointed the screw driver at me and told me to give him the keys…i was like " get the fuck outta here, I aint giving you the keys" then he took off. I tried to run him down in the car but he ran into a back yard. Then I was left with a busted up steering column…that pissed me off, i dont go to North Side for anything anymore.

Wow dude how scary! Glad you are OK. How horrible!!!

When you said 9th St bridge my first thought was back for a few months ago when I was riding down there. I think either on that bridge or one close by the trail splits. I took the part of the trail away from the river just for the hell of it and ran right into hobo city. Of course hearing that the two guys were on bikes kinda rules the homeless out. Glad your ok though, hopefully something bad happens to those fuckers.

Wow, that does suck. That’s why I carry a concealed. Not that it would have really done anything, but I would have loved to shot that fucker in the back.

should have waited till they were walking away and yelled HEY NAGGER, I HEARD YOUR MOMMA COOCH TASTED LIKE WATERMELON! Then when he turned around, put 5 rounds center mass. No shooting in the back + gun on him + your money in his possession = clean shooting

it amazes me that people up there have the balls to do that kinda stuff knowing that half the county is strapped.

no shit.

carry a DE 50 around. sure a bit uncomfortable but he probably has a 9mm and chances are he cant shoot for shit.

Just tell him that your survival rate of a 9mm bullet is 75% but if you hit him with your DE your gonna leave a hole big enough to put your oversized latte from starbucks inside him to keep warm till the cops come.

haha. werd. People that do things like that really do deserve to die. The thing I like least about living down here is that its damn near impossible to get a concealed carry permit.

its a shame someone is probably missing those bikes too. no steelers games, no pirates games…ticket scaplers gotta do something in the winter.

Um…robbed or not u cannot shoot someone in the back,even if someone breaks in ur house and is running away adn u shoot him in the bac ku are held responsible and would serve jail time most likely becasue the perp was of no threat to urself

Nah I wouldn’t worry about it, at any given time theres always a few people around. I never saw anything suspicious while I was there at night

just roll him over and shoot him right in the exit wound :slight_smile:

:boink

that sux… I was shoot at in Dormont, back in 94 but other than never had a problem in Pittsburgh… However I spent two weeks in DC and had a gun pulled on me the first week, and shoot at durign the second week, but my favorite was down in Nashville getting mugged siting in the passenger seat waiting for the driver to come back to the car, the whole time the barrel was resting on my “junk”… and I can’t think it would helped me to have a gun in any of the situations. I was never in a “bad” section, in fact I was on some college campus when I was in Nashville…

Somehow for the most part I’ve always feel safe around Pittsburgh…

I know how ya feel man, two assholes stuck a knife in my back outside a bar and got my wallet. It was one of the few times I wasnt armed.

asshole people… but seriously… theres like a 37% chance he’ll pull the trigger… cuz he knows that if he shoots you to get a little fucking wallet he’ll be found and be done… but i probably would have taken my wallet out, opened it up and showed him, then handed my license to him and ask him if i could just keep that. if he said yes then call police afterwards and tell him i have a print, cuz more then likely the bastard has been arrested before

you can think it out and your head but more than likely when ur life is in the balance, all the planning in the world isn;t gonna make you do that.
like you said thou, they aren’t likely to smoke you over a simple mugging, going down for murder is a lot worse. people getting murderd in the city mostly has to do with drugs or some previous connection with the perp.

Word. there is no way your going to think that shit out when someone has a gun to your head. Only thing going thru you is fight or flight.