I would genuinely appreciate it if you would hate on my volkswagen.

A few months ago I finally got rid of the megasquirt and installed Autronic, then cleared up the slight fueling issues I was having. After that was said and done I was ready to finally snag a real tune.

Met friday for 4 hrs of dyno tuning time. I went there on a base tune of 15psi that I tapped out myself, so I had no real trust in it for making too much power.

This was the first run, as it showed up to the shop.

Then after 4 hours, and a bit of screwing around here and there i left the shop as below. Not entirely content, but close enough for now.

Have a few more things to do. Still on stock intake mani, and stock head. I believe cleaning those out a bit will get rid of the surging I see up top.

There’s a few people on the site that have seen the car in its buildup stages before I moved to VA. And I know there’s a lot of VW hate on here, so I wanted to throw it to the wolves. :slight_smile:

looks nice. now convert to RWD.

I see from your sig it’s a 1.8T. But in what car?

Those are some damn good #'s. Do 1.8T’s make this kind of power reliably? Or will you be doing more soon?

I’ll hate, you have too much lag, fag :slight_smile:

wow, congrats! Haenzel, he’s so hot right now!

I thought about it, but i don’t haev the structural skill to make a new subframe in the back :frowning:

its in a 1991 jetta GL. Straight base model, son.

They don’t make this reliably stock, but i’ve got enough done that it’ll handle quite a bit more reliably… sans 3rd gear. They like to shred themselves.

Siqqqqq. Get yo’ ass up here son.

Timing belts are for slowmos.

What a pile of shit.

Vw + any sort of effort at all besides some awesome BBS RIMZZZZ = wasted time and money.

Buy a JDM car you waste of a life.

Phil, i’ll cut you.

Since i’ve been on a 1.8THEHANDOFGOD I havn’t had an issue :slight_smile: That’s gotta mean somethign.

and JAYWONCH! you know you love me. :grouphug:

I am officially calling you out brian. Now get up here!

nice numbers man :tup:

I do love you. That is why, you should rock my world.

I don’t see no callout thread, G.

you just jinxed yourself old man. ps jetta’s are ghey. i think you should go back to the purple beetle noooooooooooooooooow.

there is a whole bunch of faggotry going on in this thread right here.

and brian, i just thought you’d be happy to know your timing belt is still hanging in beasts room :lol:

He’s calling you out. Of the closet.

Nice power, does it get traction?

Whats with the top end of the graph? Is the timing not smooth, whats the A/F look like up top? The only time I see changes in the power like that is from boost rising and falling with changes in timing or having too low of a wastegate spring and it having to fluctuate more to keep pressure.

lol you take after me tooo much.
very nice, when are you commin home son?