I would like to introduce you all to Dewey

I just wanna see it burn. But the cops would come.

It was snarcasm silly :stuck_out_tongue:

YEAH…Friday nite is gonna be a big bonfire party in my driveway

I got a pound of C4 ive been dying to use.

j/k

i think a 2 dollar hammer swing to the fuel tank and a 20 dollar can of lighter fluid would pretty much take care of it.

i wonder if he knows how much carnage a gallon of gas will cause… when everything starts to ignite IE… interior…

m&m will give you $125 for it in any condition as long as it rolls… keep that in mind

and goddamnit why didnt i think of charging people to fuck up my car. damnit.

i though the cackord was bad… that thing is fucked

It’s worth more than $125 at Twin Village.

This is such a good idea…I hope Andy likes his bday present

Dude!

Step 1: Get video camera read.
Step 2: Get a couple of good actors.
Step 3: Pour sand in the intake, while on camera, reference something you read on VWVortex.
Step 4: Attempt to start car on camera.
Step 5: Panic on camrea.
Step 6: Cut camera.
Step 7: ???
Step 8: Profit.

agreed

I say 00 buck shot and alot of it should do the trick. …or you could pour gas all over the interior and shoot a flamming arrow in it robin hood stylz. Thats always fun…I have started fires like that before lol. Its badass.

pmed

Yikes. And that was before I poured myself a glass of Jack on ice…

ROTFLLL

nice…

i didnt think it ran?

Hah, nice. Discounts if i pimp out woodrow to you?

lol FINE!!!

i’ll prob scrap it this week unless people here seriously can bring together $250 or so to do what they want with it…ohterwise scrap it goes…a friend scrapped his and got about $250 he says…so i’ll call him now and see where he did so.

so, kyle…collect $250 or more from these vultures, and said bonfire will take place…maybe while it’s on fire we can push it down a big hill…

and thanks for the kind birthday wishes :wink:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andy, I’ll pull it to scrap for a cut.