I8URVTEC offend #1

it SHOULD be good for mid-high 11’s around 120 traps…thats what 90% of them run with my setup.

Its going to take some wheel time at the track to get there however.

sure…it wouldnt call it a race tho.

On another note…

you worry about breaking your rear end so your now going to go with a “sticker” tire? Makes no sense… like I said before, if its such a big issue why not support the mods you want to put on

it makes sence to me…

I would rather brake my rear end, then total my car.

WTF does that statemnt have to do with anything?

spinning-looking at guard rails, track walls, cars, tree’s etc…scary

not spinning - straight, complete control.

I know plenty of cars pushiung 10x more power than you that have no problem keeping their cars from “looking” at guard rails etc while driving

10x more power? lol

so you know people pushing over 3000hp??

you can argue with me all day…I see things in a different perspective then you do.

he meant 10X hp such as 105hp etc lol

Edit: maybe he did mean 10x more power haha

Anyways… Really dude I don’t understand why you have all these “Sideways” problems, maybe you should get the frame checked? Because really a lot of cars dont have the problems you do when it comes to going sideways…

Its either your car or the driver in it… because no one should be so worried about looking at guardrails/track walls etc… or your just over exagarting to make your car seem way cooler/ballsier than it is.

I’ve seen jammer smoke his tires and he can keep his car pretty straight. I’ve seen adam and he can keep his car straight. Ray keeps his car straight when hes at the valley. All have much more power than you

Myabe you need to learn how to drive your car before putting all this “power” into it

Some cars are setup for just a straight line such as Jammers car. Andrews car is not set up for strictly straight line racing yet. Hence why other cars will go straight while spinning and his will kick out

No its not a drag car, but regardless many other cars with the same if not more power than him do not have a problem staring at the wall everyime he gets a little antsy

Hmmm Jammers car is set up for drag racing. Hence why he had sway bars removed, ran slicks and skinnies etc etc. Or that must be the road course set up?

I mean smokins not jammers

Yea smoking’s isn’t set up for drag racing. Stock fbodies will go side ways with ease. Ask johawk. We beat his red formula relentlessly and constantly had it sideways

+1. me and Hatfeild took joes formula behing mcdonalds on wolf rd. Blew donuts for 5 mins straight, then, i proceeded to almost total it going sideways on wolf road directly at a Lincon navigator.

Lmao I remember that story

Dude, I nearly shit my pants. Joe let me take his car when we were at my house. By myself. Bad idea!!!

Yea he does not make wise adult decisions

lmao