I8URVTEC offend #1

check tire pressure?

its at 32 up front, 30 in the rear’s.

Anytime someone makes a “V-tec is god” comment all I do is point to my car and say, “my 17 second Honda Fit has V-Tec”.

i will almost gaurentee that it has something to do with the combo of parts u have on there. something is wrong.

its almost like throwing a huge rear swaybar on a car to stiffen it up but sometimes u do nothing but make overstear 10x worse.

case in point, did u put a larger rear sway on there?

all I did was put my adjustable torque arm on, my BMR lower control arms, BMR lower control arm relocation brackets, KYB shocks and eibach pro kit lowering springs.

drag radials will solve it all tho.

FWIW, I can blow my parents 02 trailblazer sideways on dry pavement…

YO! Check your PM’s son!

ha ha, sorry never saw it, replied

Replied back! :number1

do u have a panhard bar?

nope…thats still stock…thats the next on my list…an adjustable panhard bar. I need it.

well then most likely your axel is offset due to the lower stance and prob off to the passengers side some so u are never traveling 100% straight.

problem solved, naow you owe me $64/hour diagnosis

$64 x 5.5 = $352

i will accept cash or check.

haha

I did check this not too long ago…I measured from the inside wheel well, to the outer tire edge on both sides and they both measured out to be the same…so im not sure how offset it is, if any.

I have never had a problem with going sideways, except around turns, even when i was stock suspended

but you have always had drag radials correct?

No he had street tires for awhile

oo got yah. I have never seen it on street tires.

Yea for a period of time he had em

:lol m scared im gonna be taking your $$ and you wont make rent for that month!!:tongue

dont wanna be running around on street tires for too long