IBQUIK=:tdown:

you were actually making fun of old school muscle, which i find interesting, since it seems like it was the only one you have ever raced.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:20,topic:34953"”]

There’s 2-3 stories that have as much to do with a actual kill as mine does. I dont see it as such a big deal. I dont think it ruined anyone’s day. Its done, it was posted. If you dont like it I will apologize for upseting you for posting a story in the wrong forum. For cripes sakes how lame. Delete it if it bothers you. Thats how much it concerns me.

[/quote]

Oh no, it doesn’t bother you. That’s why your getting your little panties in a bunch when I crack a simple pun-intended joke :roll:

Like I don’t know there are a million and one non-kill stories in …kill…stories :rolljerk:

LOL, its not the first one I have ever raced. I own a old school “muscle” car. I daily drive a old school big V8 car. I wasnt making fun of the car itself as in just being a old muscle car. I was more of “teasing” about the “IBQUIK” when the motor probably makes 250Whp and hasnt been opened since the 70s. I also assume he thought I was some kid in a stock family car.
The whole post was about some old guy getting bent outta shape for whatever reason, and caught me off guard since he was playing and wanted to join in on the fun.
But, what the hell, Im just some dumb noob I guess. wtf.

Oh blah…lol. I cant tell from reading text. You cant tell that my panties (that Im currently wearing) are not in a bunch. I just figure I’d stick up for myself though.

Naw no big deal. The kill stories section is 90% suck anyways. This just seems like one of those situations where some dude out enjoying his car got his cruise ruined by the average tailgating prick with something to prove in his Grand Prix.

I’m sure that’s not what happened, as it seemed like he really was taunting you. GP’s just have a bad rap because seemingly such a high percentage of their owners are d-bags.

Disclaimer: I’m not calling you a d-bag, you actually seem pretty cool to not get sucked into the (mine included) stupid sarcastic comments around here. :tup:

Has the sig size changed? RX3’s sig is huge.

you gp sucks, who mods them.