IC: 1989 RB20DET Hatchback

I will keep with SON tradition and low ball the low balers. 200 bucks. It’s a good deal take it man. lol

^ you a fucking fag, gtfo. I dont care if its a joke, your still a fag. People like you ruin the site.

Glws sticky

They know each other, it’s not the way it looks.

Chris is one of the good guys… 4500 and you’re taken care of, solid and cheap base to build from. Really good deal here, car pulls hard and runs smooth. 4500 is cheap for this.Glws.

I don’t know him at all. I just honestly don’t put a fight up when people say that. Everyone has their opinions. Thanks Travis though, and Wongger.

Clutchfire is the dude with the truck at last weeks R.Hill meet. We were joking about hardcore low balling at the meet and I guess he saw your thread and took a playful poke.

You’re an idiot if you cant tell he was joking. retard

your a retard for not being able to read.

Can someone clean up my fucking thread please and delete all this bullshit. It’s to a point someone can’t even sell a car on this site anymore.

dude it’s Kevin with the red hatch. Driving the pickup now.
No honestly I think this is a good deal the car runs and seems to drive just fine. I wouldn’t mind the engine for my car but no cash.

Bumpity… car is pending sale for $4500 cert and etested. I will let it go for less uncert and untested to a SON member.

Intrested In a coupe ?

No sorry Irf. I need the cash now.

SERIOUS OFFERS contact me now at 416-930-0265 any time of the day and I will get back to you ASAP.

$4300 CERT AND ETEST included… That’s a smoking deal… Will also include winter tires on tears (freshly balanced) and KYB GR2s struts and stock springs (installed if wanted), a free oil change and coolant flush on top of ALL my spare parts. I will get the car ready to be winter driven if wanted.

I can also do $4100 OBO as is with no winter tires, Personal wheel and turbo timer.

I am a motivated seller… Don’t PM me, for serious inquiries call me at 416-930-0265 and I will answer or get back to you ASAP.

Serious offers will be entertained.

Bring up my post.

Sorry for multiple bumps, but I figured I’d stay open to trades as well.

As for trades here is what I’m looking for. I can add cash on top accordingly or you add cash on top.

JDM Cars (will add cash on top)

4 DR Skyline R32 (only GTS-T, don’t want any AWD shit and as OEM as possible… this is what I’m truly looking for so I would be willing to work out a good deal with some cash on top)

Stock Nissan Silvia (doesn’t matter what year… would prefer to be as OEM as possible)

Stock 180sx (same as above)

USDM Cars (expecting cash on top)

Stock or close to stock 240sx Coupe (looking for as little rust as possible… and depending on condition looking for $1000 or more on top)

Z31 (looking for one of these with $1000 or more on top as well… depending on the condition)

I am looking for cash and if someone wants the car by Monday I can work out a deal this weekend that will be of interest. I am tired of tire kickers and people who waste my time saying they will take a look at it and then show up with their dads and say they can’t buy the car.

For serious offers call me, text me or whatever you must do at (416) 930-0265 and we can work a deal out… I am an understanding and flexible seller so do not be scared to contact me as I will entertain all types of offers.

$4000 cert and e-test included. Serious offers contact me at (416) 930-0265 and we can work out a deal.

$3500 as is… I got myself a winter beater… I have no space for the 240 anymore, someone take this car off my hands.

OMG i wish i hand the cash take payments?lolz

No, I need a lump sum.