IC: 1989 RB20DET Hatchback

$3000 AS IS minus GTR seat, nardi wheel and turbo timer. Why pay $3000 for a stock 240sx when you can buy a proper running, reliable RB swapped, coiloverd car for the same price.

Serious offers call me at (416) 930-0265 and we can work out a deal. I really need this gone and am taking a huge hit.

Car will be sold by end of the day if all goes well. Thanks for sleeping on it everyone. :slight_smile: Mods lock up.

Sorry to see it go bro!!!

As am I. I needed to make room for something new… Unfortunately that means move some old stuff. Special thanks to Kenji, 87S15LT1, Slide Junkie and HeatW for their help with this car, without them ths would not have been possible.

Are we not forgetting someone?

Sorry Ali.

I’m done dealing with kids and people wasting my time saying they need their dad’s, wife or GF’s permission to buy my car. $2700 as is with winter tires all around… ready for the long winter ahead. My loss is your gain.

Call me at (416) 930-0265 and we can work out a deal. If you do not have money ready to buy and you are a tire kicker do not bother calling.

DUDE! Your insane…that is so damn cheap!

WHAT is wrong with everyone here

Chris…smarten up lol

Tell me about it… They judge a book by its cover not what’s underneath it.

Updated picture.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs059.snc3/14650_213565722216_502857216_3598651_4927943_n.jpg

…someone buy chris’s car it is a steal t this price !

Dude bro… This is just ridiculas. I have never seen so many tire kickers with thier daddies wasting chris’s time. I am telling everyone straight up and I will put my rep on the line to say that chris’s car is the Real Deal and this price should not scare anyone away. he is in a bad situation and needs to sell his car.

about how much hp would this thing make?

A little over 200.

A little research would of answered that question.

STOP wasting his fucking time.
This is a good fucking kid here.
Built this car proper.
At this price…my god.

RB in an s13. Done properly.
I really don’t know what to say.
People are fucking cheap.

If your worried about the body. Go buy a shell and swap it all yourself.
To much work for you? Then buy it and DRIVE it.

Chris, dude. I’m sorry for all the crap you putting up with here.
Post this on Kijiji and autotrader…
Some horny kid with cash will jump on it for atleast 5 g’s.

Just gotta wait it out. Wrong time of year to sell something like this.

i actually creamed myself when i seen this price… i paid more for my shitty winter beater civic when i could be driving a 240. this is a bump for a insane price.

easy freak out… i think its a cool car and was not giving him any “shit at all”… was just asking a simple question… didnt know if it was running more boost or something

Thank you for the kind words. Atleast someone appreciates this car and what’s been done with it.

Man, dont sell it for that cheap, seriously. Its worth more than this…

Not according to everyone on this board.

no one is picking this up???
i bought a stock 1990 240sx for 2k, for a grand more i could have gotten this with A RB!!
this is a steal!!!
i kinda feel bad that you have to sell for that cheap bro