IC: 1989 RB20DET Hatchback

I paid 4 for a stock car with an SR…just hold out a while dont try and rush the sale.

I have waited for over 3 months. Money talks, I have an offer on the car for tonight, if all goes well it will be sold.

On a side note… if the person backs out once again tonight, I will sell the car for $2100 minus my coilovers… basically a complete RELIABLY RUNNING RB20 swap for $2100 (avg SR20 swap is well over 3K now a days) in a shell with none of the bullshit of going through importers and worrying about getting a mint motorset. Then on top of that tracking down wiring, mounts, downpipes, etc. The swap is all here and it is up to you to decide what you want to do with it, plus it is RUNNING.

If you don’t like my shell, buy the car, I take the coils, and you buy a new shell and swap this motorset in… great idea, no? I guaruntee you this is one of the MINTEST RB20’s in Canada and many people can vouch for this. When last compression tested (at time of purchase) it was 170psi through all six cylinders. I guaruntee you this motor pulls harder than an SR with no issues at all.

If you would prefer to do it this way I can understand and I want $2100 for the shell with the swap minus the coils

*correction $2200 and I will toss in 4 winter tires.

holy shit man i wish i had the dough i would be on this like a fat kid o0n cake someone BUY THIS amazing deal glws

*I will also be removing the USDM drivers side GTR seat

fuck this thing still isnt sold and its such a great deal

this is probably the best steal s chassis with a rb swap

i wish i had money for this, i would hop on this quick time. hope you find a good buyer soon man. glws

Car sold tonight… Saddens me but it needed to go. Time to get my life back on track.

I have a nardi wheel for sale with s13 hub for $100, the chrome rims (eagles on the car) are $300 and greddy turbo timer with harness is now $60.

I need to get rid of all my s chassis shit as I do not plan on owning another one.

^^^save me the hub n wheel

Glad you got a buyer. Now I hope everything goes well with the 4 door.

Mods LOCK this thread.