ice this weekend??

I will be heading up to lake george on saturday with the women, my buddy and his yfz450 and his women.

My buddy has a hotel up there and will have his sled out but I doubt I will head up

So whats the deal with local ice? Is there enough anywhere anymore?

i would like to run my dads turbo rzr. Pic was b4 alot more body/performance mods
800cc E.F.I the thing is fun

ya got one turbo eh,we just had a broke one at the shop

what was broke on it ? i know the stock motor mounts are junk but they are fun as hell i cant beleave how good they handel . way better than the polaris quads.

Why you raggin on Polaris quads? :eek3

Ive gotta adjust my settings a bit so it handles better. Its all the way I bought it- I havent touched anything.

Mines got IRS so its great on trails.

Im guessing nobody is riding locally today? I dont feel like heading to LG today.

idk, i may take a ride out later and see how it is… i got my new tires on and need to finish studding one.

Id just hate to waste gas going up there again like I did last Sunday. Nobody there when I went and I burned up gas.

i ,don’t live too far away so its not bad for me.

Its 20-30 minutes for me

They only make 1 good quad the outlaw .all the others are heavy and slow.b4 the side by side my dad had a polaris outlaw then the slow scrambler,trail blazer, sportsman 800, sportsman 700 . the sportmans in trails suck the indapendent suspenshion makes the body roll like a old cady even with throwing my 230Lb ass off the side

ice is prolly MINT today!:shifty

Not sure where we’re going yet- might be trying further up north- outside of Fort Edward/Schuylerville area. Supposedly it’s glass. Or Lake George. Either way, we’re probably not going today, it’ll be tomorrow.

Thanks. Thats what Ive got.

Anybody want to see what the ice is like and maybe make plans for tomorrow?
Preferably somewhere close like Wager’s.

Went to Wager’s with Pete to check it out, nothing but water and thin ice

haha

:sHa_rofl:

Shitty but thanks for letting us know.

just got back from lake george…over 2,000 people there…hell of a fun time…

me and my buddys are going out on round lake tomorrow…their was a shit load of people out there riding today…

yah joey, wagers might be fucked because its located on the shitty river, but everywhere else is great…so thanks.

How is Round Lake for studless quads? I was able to ride off to the sides of the tracks pretty good at Wager’s.