IDK how many of u guys will be interested but all i got to say is TT

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/syborg-twin-turbo-281719/index31.html#post5939674

check it out if u like domestics…

He’s shooting for aroun 600WHP 175k later little redic for an S-10 if u ask me

wasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssste of money

but neat project tho

Yea i know total waste of money but its a sweet build and truck…

You know my thoughts on trucks…

O and i know someone trying to unload a typhoon for 10K DO ET!

sweet truck. I don’t care how much he spent, that doesn’t effect it’s awesomeness at all.

o rly?

I wish I kept my '93 S10. I wouldve swapped in a 327 and t56 if I could but I sold it when I bought a '97 Cutlass Supreme project car and got a few POS’s after that.

Thats been in the works for years. Nice to see it finally up and running. My friend had a typhoon. A few OG lot guys have seen it run a few times. He just picked up a Syclone last year and might sell the Ty.

and then theres the guy that has the blazer with the sprint car motor init. or w.e…

and that 240 is a gem right :retardclap,nice project though ive always had a sweet spot for built s/10,s and shit

never seen it. Then again, if it was at the lot, I haven’t gone much in a few years

john

173k into a s10
or
173k in 240.

hmmmm.

Or 173k on a down payment to the car i want :smiley:

$173K is house money. Actually house and a decent truck if you look around enough.

thats just OT.

173K can go into alot better things then a car/truck.

For sure

thats his platform he likws who cares if there was a mill into it ,its the way he wants his truck

thats pretty cool

Awesome… lots of details into that build.

this is his other toy

173k in a 240 or a 210 haha u been have 17.3 million before dropping mad g’s on the 240’z