new car

seeing my car got plowed, i guess i should look for a new car, i have been taking some decent interest in ryanA96 and originalsin’s 240s. between the 2 i cant seem to decide, i have also been looking into V8S10s and 5.0 mustangs not sure what elese to look for. looking to spend under 7k

v8 s10. just do it. dont think, just do.

help me find one ive really been looking

buy my neon for $900 build an srt4 engine for $1000, gt35r $1500, intercooler/piping/fuel/tuning $1000, tires/clutch $1000 11sec car for $5400…

i hate neons…

:headbang:

if anyone see’s one post it up ive been looking on V8S10 and WNYtrucks, but i dont have the local NY truck/auto/classic,muscle trader due to being in ohio

Build one!! Thats half the fun right there!!

LS1 + S10 = :slight_smile:

2000+ s-10’s have ls1 ecu’s and modified ls1 harnesses

dont buy it… build it

WTF

why do people do this kind of math

No. It will not cost that much. It will cost more than that, plus a ton of time.

V8S10 = reliable

That combo = PITA

im in ohio with no garage, i have a built 305,350 and a stock 400 small block with a 5speed tranny to, i would love to build on if i was home. thus im on the hunt to buy

Then buy a S10 that still runs, drive it for a while and stockpile everything you’ll need. Then when you make it back home, get to wrenching!!!

I have a 95 z28 6 speed with 64,xxx miles for 5 geez. It’s not perfect, but it’s still a nice car (if you like rwd v8s).

pictures? problems? my e-mail is CR50058pan@yahoo.com
i have pretty much everything i need to do the swap not the truck

originalsins 240 is a nice car ive seen and been in it many times, its a good price too

humm i did find another car i wil have to post a diff thread for i have been looking slowly into them and would liek to learn more, its a BMW and even if i dont get it, the knowlage wont hurt at all