Idle Issue ?

Hey everyone been trying to find the problem causing this, when i shift to neutral from any gear rpms drop under 500 and almost stalls but never does, when i blip the throttle theres a slight bog/hesitation instantly and rpms drop again under 500. It does rev fine after the bog. It does idle good though and drives good. ANYONE with similar issue ?

Checked and changed
cleaned maf
cap rotor
wires
coil
plugs
injectors are clean

1. check TPS setting - adjust to FSM limits
  2. check EGR valve operation and the BPT to EGR hose
  3. clean idle control assembly and set idle speed to FSM limit

This worked for 2 of our S13’s with similar issue - along with the items you already checked

im having the exact same problem… it drops all the way to 300…

it very rarely stalls, but its happened twice over the last 2 weeks.

it seems to drop to 300 when i apply the brakes, and probably 500-700 without breaks when i put it back into neutral after driving…

LockeD I had the EXACT problem when I was on my FIRST KA.
In my situation, it was a very simple fix. Go to Canadian Tire, buy a can of Carb Cleaner. With the motor running, remove the 2nd (smaller hose) connecting to the plastic intake (assuming its still stock), just to the right of the throttle body. Its the smaller hose of the 2 that runs in between the Intake plenum to the IACV. Unload a good can into that while you have a friend slightly revving the motor, to keep it from stalling.

Take it for a drive. If it improves but continues, repeat as necessary.

awesome Mike, ill give her a try.

hey tried that, when i first bought my ka, didnt do much also i run v power all the time too